Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing >

I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

Notices

I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

Old 01-06-2005, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

We came from MI and we aren't missing the snow! Where is Holly Hill FL?

Originally Posted by Blaster
I finaly settled down here in Holly Hill Fl, Wisconsin can kiss my @ss. Nothing but fat breeding chicks with attitude.
It is 78 Degrees today, Hmmmm awesome.
BLASTER
Old 01-07-2005, 04:30 AM
Blaster

Talking Re: I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

Holly Hill is a suberb north of Daytona Beach Fl.
Daytona proper can be kind of nasty, it is the oldest city in area. hense old and cheaply built with wood stick construction. My house in HH is 37 years old. heck, I am older than this house I am in. Never thought I could be older than some homes. O well!!.
Blaster.

Originally Posted by KeyDesigns
We came from MI and we aren't missing the snow! Where is Holly Hill FL?

Old 01-07-2005, 07:06 AM
Banned

Default Re: I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

Holy Hell is between Daytona and Ormond Beach.
Old 01-07-2005, 07:36 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

I've lived in Connecticut, Rhode Island, So. Cal. and now St. Petersburg, FL. Florida is by far the best, So. Cal was nice but too crowded (405!) and dirty air, the Pacific was fun but it's no Gulf of Mexico and ICW combo. Strangely enough I do miss the north for snowmobiling, I must be the only one in FL willingly going to VT in Feb. Humidity can get a little tough but I've gotten used to it. It never gets over 100 deg. here
Old 01-07-2005, 07:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dangerous Dave
I've lived in Connecticut, Rhode Island, So. Cal. and now St. Petersburg, FL. Florida is by far the best, So. Cal was nice but too crowded (405!) and dirty air, the Pacific was fun but it's no Gulf of Mexico and ICW combo. Strangely enough I do miss the north for snowmobiling, I must be the only one in FL willingly going to VT in Feb. Humidity can get a little tough but I've gotten used to it. It never gets over 100 deg. here
We just moved from Pinellas County in June. I do miss the boating there, but I'd never move back, can't stand the traffic!
Old 01-07-2005, 08:01 AM
Blaster

The ICW and Alantic spells Picture Views no matter where you go. Keys have a lot to over for the Boater in U. 1st pick for me is the Bahamas. Been there twice and do it again.
Blaster

Old 01-07-2005, 08:41 AM
www.sunriseuph.com
Platinum Member

Well I love being here at LOTO, and I'm sure not going to have any luck getting the Mrs. to move away from the kids and grand kids, but I'm jealous of all you Floridians, new comers and old timers. Now how bout you guys quit rubbing it in, for the rest of us that are a little less fortunate.
Old 01-07-2005, 09:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by baronmarine
come back north 6" - 12" of snow tonite and tomorrow. think what your missing.
wait a minute your not missing a thing!!!!
winter sucks. enjoy your new life you lucky @@@

Bottom line is:
I don't know anyone in Flordia that has said, " I can't wait to move north" "The weathers Great, taxes are low, and did you see that hot chic in her boyfreinds oversize, big ass hiding, sweater".

I know plenty of Northerners (me included) that can't wait to move south. Just wish my wife agreed.
Old 01-07-2005, 11:46 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BRET
Bottom line is:I now plenty of Northerners (me included) that can't wait to move south. Just wish my wife agreed.
In a nutshell
Old 01-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cuda
We just moved from Pinellas County in June. I do miss the boating there, but I'd never move back, can't stand the traffic!
Yes the traffic is a pain, especially in the winter with all the snow birds, but, I moved here from Costa Mesa, CA where the traffic is A LOT worse and the people drive like complete morons, and before that I had to deal with going to NYC all the time so I consider Pinellas County rather tame.