Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Headcount for NY Boatshow Party - Thurdsay Night (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/93774-headcount-ny-boatshow-party-thurdsay-night.html)

berns29scarab 01-08-2005 09:50 AM

Re: Headcount for NY Boatshow Party - Thurdsay Night

hey dave was definately a killer time. i sent you an email.

DPT MOTORSPORTS 01-08-2005 10:49 AM

Thanks again Dave P.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 01-08-2005 12:48 PM

I'm still not feeling any better... :(

In fact, I am starting to feel worse...

Perhaps we need to go again? :drink:

Might run into you again tomorrow night Dave.

Thanks again for the tickets. I hope all is going well at the show. Be sure to take care of those Angels..... ;)

bojoe2 01-08-2005 12:55 PM

what gym were you at Jack Daniels distillery tasting room. And Dennis i didnt wake up till they were ponding on my door at noon but i had a blast.

DPT MOTORSPORTS 01-08-2005 01:04 PM

Joe,

The morning newspaper delivery woke me up. Guess I should have put the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on the door. Make you laugh I go to get my truck in the morning from the lot across from the javitz center and they tell me to go to there other lot. The lot they moved it to was about two blocks from where I slept. Go figure!!! LOL!!!! At least they didn't rape me to get it the next day. Only cost me $20 to get it the next day. After some of the parking horror stories I have heard that wasn't to bad. So are we all in for the AC NJPPC party to do it all over again????????

DPT MOTORSPORTS 01-08-2005 01:05 PM

Funny I saw the gym but had no desire to go in. I was actually admiring all the nice female rears on the treadmills and step machines. I am sure if Dave was in there he wasn't working out. LOL!!!!!!!!!

SHARKEY-IMAGES 01-08-2005 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by DPT MOTORSPORTS
Guess I should have put the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on the door. ????????

Perhaps you had a hidden agenda by not doing so??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Waiting for Housekeeping perhaps? :eek: :eek: :eek:

DaveP 01-08-2005 01:38 PM

Confucious Say: "He who park car at garage and no read the hours sign - spends night at hotel" :D

DPT MOTORSPORTS 01-08-2005 01:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Guess I should have listened to CONFUCIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things that make you go HHHHHHHMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! Your to funny Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bojoe2 01-08-2005 02:01 PM

he just wanted to play with the big boys