Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Put The Women And Children To Bed!! My New Car!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/93896-put-women-children-bed-my-new-car.html)

SKRAMER 01-07-2005 07:08 AM

Re: Put The Women And Children To Bed!! My New Car!!

Never had car envy until now. Thats one sweet ride. Like I have to tell you that . Good luck!!

Sean H 01-07-2005 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by 105mph_38_2003
I read on a Ferrari message board that Mark Cuban use to drive his Enzo as a daily driver, even to the mall :eek:

Beautiful car!! At 27 I am very impressed :D I was just having a conversation the other day telling a lady that most guys my age(under 30)that are millionaires did it with no college...College is a great place to party and maybe read a few books but the days of "get a degree and you are home free" are over.

So what kind of boat are you interested in?

i can't remember what mag now, dub or something, there is a kid in calif using his enzo and his Barchetta as daily drivers, he had to have the enzo cleaned before they could use it..... :eek: :eek: he owned a record label or something like that.... enzo was yellow...

i will buy the story if he posts a pic of the car with a current newspaper or mag on the front seat.... not to hard to take a pic of a car in your garage is it?

cuda 01-07-2005 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Johno
I just wish my lazy ass stepson would listen up.

He's waiting for your inheritance Daddy Warbucks! :D

squick 01-07-2005 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by 105mph_38_2003
At first I was buying it but now I am on the fence because some of the story does'nt add up...I read the first page and then did my first post above. After going back and reading more I am leaning towards a hose job.

Not calling BS yet but I am saying the story is highly suspect and a few points don't add up :rolleyes:

Post some numbers of these businesses and if nothing else you will get your name out there a little more and maybe sell a few more cars....What dealership did you buy the Enzo from? Between Jeffrey and I we can verify who bought the Enzo and when, how about posting a VIN? I have dealt with FoH and FoD since'98 and I am one of their preferred customers by far, not from myself so much but as a family we have bought ALOT of cars from those guys....Give me a VIN asap on the ENZO because I am going to be at FoH on Saturday anyway.

If your story is true then you will have respect of the whole board, if not might as well leave now because we are all @$$holes and don't take kind to newbies wasting our time....No matter how amusing their story is, and don't give any BS about not being able to find the VIN or not wanting to post it here.

I was a little uptight about posting my id numbers of my personal 747 but after all since it is an ex Airforce One plane everyone understood :drink: :D :rolleyes:

Your own personal 747? :eek: Now that's big money. What's that thing cost to fly an hour?

DoTheMath 01-07-2005 09:29 AM

Wow, this thread turned ugly fast! :D That is sooo unlike this board, to look for the dark lining in the silver cloud (lol!). The natives are getting restless... popcorn anyone?

CigDaze 01-07-2005 09:33 AM

Well, this was a waste of a 1/2 hour...

Funny, though. :D

dykstra 01-07-2005 09:49 AM

Saaawwwweeeeeaaaaatttttt Ride! :drink:

SeaRay Jim 01-07-2005 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by 2quick
Lilldeuce, I kind of feel sorry for you dude. I think it’s fairly obvious now that this is just a hose job. What I don’t understand is why you feel compelled to try to impress people that you will more than likely never meet. Just be happy with who you are man and be real. I don’t make a million bucks a year or drive a $670,000 car; but I do love my life. I couldn’t even touch the interest on a fraction of what you claim to make, I live in an 850 sqft apartment, drive a 2000 model truck and a 2000 model boat, and I’m recently divorced. But I do have the two best kids a father could ever hope for, I’ve got a good job as an engineer, and at 32 I’m having the time of my life. All I’m saying is be real and be yourself, and you’ll be a lot happier and do a lot better in life.

Hey don't forget, you also have the title to a great set of heads and cam!! :D

Audiofn 01-07-2005 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by 2quick
Your own personal 747? :eek: Now that's big money. What's that thing cost to fly an hour?

I have a customer that flies in his own 747!! Guy is a PITA. Silver spooner big time. He gets pissed at me when I can not fly into Nantucket because of the fog. He says it does not cause him any problems.... :rolleyes: I told him that his navagation system on his plane is worth more then the entire fleet of Nantucket Air planes... :D He was going to send his smaller jet to pick me up when he had a problem with his system and I was on vacation and he had a prince on his way over that evening. I should have taken him up on the offer but I drove down and then flew out in the puddle jumper.....

SeaRay Jim 01-07-2005 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by lilldeauce
15 years old made $820 cleaning cars (the whole yaer)
16 years old made $3600 thought I was a rock star
17 years old made $4400 and i was the man
18 years old made $4500 and moved out of the house :mad: (not the man anymore)
19 years old made $19000 ramen noodels, p&j sand. Broke
20 years old lost $45,000 of the banks money I lost alot of weight that year
21 years old made $90000 I was up and running
22 years old made $150,000 and saved every penny
23 years old made $275000 and saved every penny
24 years old mad $770000 and decided I should go back into the poor house
25 years old made $2,100,000 This was the turning point
26 years old made $7,220,000 Very happy
27 years old made $17,000,000 and proud of it..

All of these #'s are pre-tax of course. Do you guys get the letter from social security each year telling you how much income you paid tax on? I love getting that letter, the guy that writes that must think it's a mistake.

Are you saying this is from your SS Statement?? If so, dude, if you hadn't noticed, your personal business manager/accountant has a white beard, a red, white and blue hat with stars, he points a lot and he's a really happy Uncle hoping you don't catch on. :evilb: