Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Put The Women And Children To Bed!! My New Car!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/93896-put-women-children-bed-my-new-car.html)

Ron P 01-09-2005 11:06 AM

Re: Put The Women And Children To Bed!! My New Car!!

1 Attachment(s)
TEL 1.800.428.1390
FAX 607.748.0237

Gault Toyota
2507 North St.
Endicott, NY 13760

Ask for Allan Eagles, he sells used Enzo's

lilldeauce 01-09-2005 11:23 AM

I just read the whole post, this is the funniest thing I've ever read!!! Sean H and Masher you guys should put a video together like larry the cable guy.... Of course I'm lieing, this thread was originally meant to be a joke, but I just couldn't stop, I had to see what some of you guys would say. CMG you were right when you said this will last until spring if I don't delete it.. I'm still laughing... Yes I am a used car sales manager for a small toyota store that doesn't make anywhere near 17mill a year. Did you guys actuall think someone that makes that much hip change would tell you? Well I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings which I don't think I did.. Yes I am actually looking for a new boat. Yes that is my blackhawk, No I've never screwed anyone in my life. I'm still laughing. And I thought my Apache thread was gonna be good!!

BLee 01-09-2005 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by lilldeauce
I'm still laughing.

so are we.

HiPerf2000 01-09-2005 01:22 PM

No I've never screwed anyone in my life.

What about you 23 mph wax special ? :rolleyes: handjob

packinair 01-09-2005 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
so are we.

thanks

masher44 01-09-2005 01:31 PM

Wow you guys are badass!!! Talk about investigation!!! The staff is assembled for the BCC !!!! I say we just keep it is a community committee and retain Trout as Judge and Jury!

ROTFLMAO! !!!!! What a retard! This has made my day. Douche's name will live on!

CMG 01-09-2005 01:37 PM

CMG you were right when you said this will last until spring if I don't delete it..

Not to split hairs but never said to delete thread, just to fess up.

Tabasco Cat 01-09-2005 01:40 PM

I'm sure he'll still want the boards help in finding him a boat. Way to make friends.

timewarp 01-09-2005 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Tabasco Cat
I'm sure he'll still want the boards help in finding him a boat. Way to make friends.

Yeah, he's gonna want us to help him find a good deal on a boat to spend all the money he scammed off the Donzi.net guys :( :( :(

Wasabe 01-09-2005 02:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Troutly
Wasabe will be getting all moist over this thread when she sees it. Heck, she might even dump JC for you and this car! :D :D

:evilb: