Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Put The Women And Children To Bed!! My New Car!! >

Put The Women And Children To Bed!! My New Car!!

Notices

Put The Women And Children To Bed!! My New Car!!

Old 01-06-2005, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Put The Women And Children To Bed!! My New Car!!

Originally Posted by lilldeauce
Jonas what year vip do you have? I've got a 97 gts blue with white stripes (1600 miles) and a 2004 red drop top(thats a peice of sh!t) I love vipers

like this one,, u can kinda see it in the background so much chit in the garage..

thats what i have too,, dont drive it much but fun s hell when i do.. i have i think 11k on mine now..
Attached Thumbnails Put The Women And Children To Bed!! My New Car!!-image001-medium-.jpg  
Old 01-06-2005, 03:51 PM
lilldeauce

I just got married in october to a competetor of mine's daughter. He hates that!!! No kids, but planning someday.

Old 01-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congratulations Lilldeauce!
That's an awesome ride
You should tell your story more often, a true American dream!
Enjoy it, you live once!
Old 01-06-2005, 03:53 PM
lilldeauce

Jonas in my own opinion that car with that color scheme is in my top 10 cars of all time... That car is my baby.

Old 01-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Registered

I just got married in october to a competetor of mine's daughter. He hates that!!! No kids, but planning someday.
That's funny

Sunday dinner visits...Hey Dad, how's business??? Mine, oh mines great, hey come check out my New Ferrari Enzo that I parked in your driveway

LOL
Old 01-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Johno
Congratulations Lilldeauce!
That's an awesome ride
You should tell your story more often, a true American dream!
Enjoy it, you live once!
you know i would love it if u did a post.. actually i think we should do so our kids can read em and understand the $ dont just come out of my AZZ..
they know what i have had to do to have this lifestyle with offshore boats mil + homes on the water cars trucks bikes vacations etc.
the reality with me stating it is great but having a thread with peoples life experinces would be awsome.
in our case we were on the top and hit bottm and had to climb out and start over.. i am sure there would be some great stories..elaborate and maybe i can get bound and printed in book form self help. all proceeds to the college fund for my mutants... : ) bu really
this would be a great one for my son he just turned 16,, build dreams and give examples of how people acheive them or are working toward those dreams.
Old 01-06-2005, 04:04 PM
Registered

Jonas in my own opinion that car with that color scheme is in my top 10 cars of all time... That car is my baby.
you know what i will do for you,, u prob want a second one so i would let u trade the enzo straight accross for my viper,,, but you would have to cover shipping both ways,,

in all seriousness i love it and it took me a long time to find a blue white.. i found tons of red,... and tons of the convert...

if u come accross one my buddy would prob want it.. he has been looking.
Old 01-06-2005, 04:07 PM
lilldeauce

Maybe I will post a thread someday that will ask everyone to post their life accomplishments. As for my vip, NOT FOR SALE, but I've got about a 1000 other cars for sale

Old 01-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jonas
you know i would love it if u did a post.. actually i think we should do so our kids can read em and understand the $ dont just come out of my AZZ..
they know what i have had to do to have this lifestyle with offshore boats mil + homes on the water cars trucks bikes vacations etc.
the reality with me stating it is great but having a thread with peoples life experinces would be awsome.
in our case we were on the top and hit bottm and had to climb out and start over.. i am sure there would be some great stories..elaborate and maybe i can get bound and printed in book form self help. all proceeds to the college fund for my mutants... : ) bu really
this would be a great one for my son he just turned 16,, build dreams and give examples of how people acheive them or are working toward those dreams.
I just wish my lazy ass stepson would listen up.
Old 01-06-2005, 04:12 PM
lilldeauce

I've got a 16 year old nephew that wants to be just like me, he's screwing off in school and thinks his uncle will hire him when he graduates. So this is what I did. Every prospective emplyee that comes in is given an apptitude test, the scoreing basis is 1-50 50 being good. If the person scores below a 13 they can be a lot attendant, if they score above a 18 they can be a salesmen, if they score above a 28 they can be a manager. Just because they score a 28 doesn't mean they are my next manager. You get what I mean. So I sent him the test and had my sister give it to him, you only get 12 minutes to take the 50 question test. He scored a 16, so i told him he'll make a great lot boy at $6.25 an hour. this kind of sparked a fire under his ass!!!

Quick Reply: Put The Women And Children To Bed!! My New Car!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.