If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    1987 Corsair
    E.Patchogue, NY

corsair powerboats

Has anybody ever heard of Corsair Powerboats???? They were made in the late 80's and im looking to find out about them....I just picked one up for almost nothing and dont know if its gonna be worth while to put money into it.....It looks like a well built boat

My Boats:
    SUPERBOAT 1995 30'

Re: corsair powerboats

I seen one for sale on ebay two years ago on Long Island, I think it was a 31' with a BBC and it had an OMC drive on it. I think the Co sold or went out of buss. You still see there boats around.

My Boats:
    1987 Corsair 25
    Grand Island, NY

corsair follow-up

I have been helping my uncle "polish" his 88' Corsair 25 (replace broken gauges, compound and wax, repair seat cushions, repaint the outdrive, touch-up bottom paint, etc.). The boat is in good condition overall , though. We will be posting a website later this summer at and will be updating The purpose of these sites is to provide a forum for owners of Corsair Powerboats to share information and ask questions. We have a bunch of original Corsair documentation that we will be posting on the website to help people learn more. In the meantime, if you own one of these boats, have information about these boats, or need information about these boats, please feel free to email me at [email protected].