Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Nortech Factory (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94049-nortech-factory.html)

Chuck 01-09-2005 07:46 PM

Re: Nortech Factory

C'mon Jeff, no pics for me? :( So did you twist their arm and put this deal together or what? :D

SCARABJ 01-09-2005 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by JASSMAN
Scarab J do you have any more pics of a more complete 39. Deck looks awesome, different then the 4300 and 5000. Thanks Jeff

I do but i am having some problems getting them to post... i will try again tomorrow

Coolerman 01-09-2005 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by JASSMAN
This is Terry Sobo's new 4300.

What does this have for power in it?

Jassman 01-10-2005 05:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Chuck
C'mon Jeff, no pics for me? :( So did you twist their arm and put this deal together or what? :D

I was in and out so quick that day. The boat I was going to test wasn't ready, and I had some business to take care of in Tampa, so I left early. Terry still working on the deal.

NJgr8ful 01-10-2005 07:31 AM

:) Sean

I guess I don't know the complete line NorTech boats ... is that a center console with the T-Top? Never saw one before. ((oops didn't read Page2 of thread :eek: )

salesmanship 01-10-2005 08:06 AM

Thank you Jeff. It was great to see you again.
The 39 deck is out of the mold and a boat will be on display at the Miami Show.
We're just finishing up the cabin liner mold. I'll try to post some pics of er next week.
My new 4300 is twin Nor-Tech 1150's.
Yes that is a center console 43 w/ Twin Yanmar 485's and ASD 8 drives. You can get them in a full cabin- deck all the way back to the console, or a small cabin with the bow open. I would be happy to post some shots if anyone is interested.
Thanks for the compliments.
Terry Sobo

LostinBoston 01-10-2005 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by salesmanship
Thank you Jeff. It was great to see you again.
The 39 deck is out of the mold and a boat will be on display at the Miami Show.
We're just finishing up the cabin liner mold. I'll try to post some pics of er next week.
My new 4300 is twin Nor-Tech 1150's.
Yes that is a center console 43 w/ Twin Yanmar 485's and ASD 8 drives. You can get them in a full cabin- deck all the way back to the console, or a small cabin with the bow open. I would be happy to post some shots if anyone is interested.
Thanks for the compliments.
Terry Sobo

The CC sounds awesome. Will you have one at the miami show? What speeds w/ the 485's? could you email me some pics @ [email protected]? IS it possible to put other drives on it? Like weismans or the new volvo penta IPS?
thanks
-Rick

salesmanship 01-10-2005 10:56 AM

Rick,
It's possible it will be in the Yanmar slip at the Marriott. Should run around 70 MPH.
I will e-mail some pics.
Thanks,
TS

Jassman 01-10-2005 12:25 PM

3 Attachment(s)
few more shots

cowisl 01-10-2005 02:39 PM

Is the canopied boat going to make its way to the racecourse or is it a pleasure boat?