I took my engines down to Jack Bailey aka Budah/bobby daniels/ down in Charlotte, North Carolina. I didn't even get my engines in the boat as I began to see one red flag after another until I completely disassembled my engines over at Dave Wesseldyk's (WES CO) shop. Here is ONLY a FEW things I will list for now....
1) No paper work of any kind, no reciept for money paid
2) No labor sheet of what machine work was either done or supposedly done
3) No dyno sheet(s)
4) None of my old parts that were replaced returned except for my heads
5) Had Felpro 1017 head gaskets on a 4.600" bore size (too small)
6) Paid for new parts and got mostly used parts or none at all
7) Paid for machine work and labor that was never done
8) Poor workmanship and assembly techniques
These people deliberately decieved me in numerous ways and I am embarrassed to even have mentioned this because I was always the one who preached to others about being careful, however it doesn't mean that should stand by and let them do it to others as I feel it is my moral obligation to make this known as a warning to others in hopes that it doesn't happen to them.
These guys are very smooth in their talk and OSO Steve warned us and others a couple years ago about Jack Bailey aka "bobby daniels" as he was known here on OSO. I have a few pictures to back up some of my claims that I will post later as
I will comment more in the Bad Business list section in the near future as more and more people keep asking me and I might as well post it on this forum for all to see. [/B]BUYER BE WARE!!![B]