Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any cheap Cafe's out there (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94217-any-cheap-cafes-out-there.html)

Pantera1 01-10-2005 08:11 PM

Re: Any cheap Cafe's out there

Man I hammered all over that boat and the only soft spots i found for sure were in the transom ..I offered him 20 and he wouldnt take it .. then he sold it without lettin me know ..I dont think i would have gone 25 which is what he wanted .. Im not sure if he owned abercrombie as he owed bill amadon money for storage or transport ..Maybe just a cheap rich guy :D

OffshoreOnly 01-10-2005 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Pantera1
Man I hammered all over that boat and the only soft spots i found for sure were in the transom ..I offered him 20 and he wouldnt take it .. then he sold it without lettin me know ..I dont think i would have gone 25 which is what he wanted .. Im not sure if he owned abercrombie as he owed bill amadon money for storage or transport ..Maybe just a cheap rich guy :D

He did the same thing in Miami. Would vanish for months at a time without paying but would always make good on it.

bpp944 01-10-2005 08:22 PM

Offshoreracr, nice cafe! -do you have more pics of your hatch? -I'm looking for options as I rebuild my engines (I may need a little more clearance)

Sean 01-10-2005 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
What about OSO member "Sean"?

Everything's for sale :) but I'm not really trying to sell the boat...that's why the price is 40K...besides, the boat is immaculate with original gelcoat and interior and new Marine Machine full hydraulic steering, new dash, new carpets...

I'm in the process of selling the drives, transom assemblies and accessories and I plan on putting new 496HO/Bravo packages in the boat - hopefully in '06. Should run 70...then add Whipples when the warrantees expire :) That's my plan :) Until then I got my little Superboat to use... :)

Pantera1 01-10-2005 09:32 PM

Sean throw some 6's in there and ill buy it from ya :D :D

Sean 01-10-2005 09:37 PM

yeah right... :) what color do you want? polished lower?

Pantera1 01-10-2005 09:54 PM

Well that green color in the stripe for the case and ya polish the lowers ..and ill bring ya 40 Laage :D :D

Pantera1 01-10-2005 09:56 PM

Actualy im a trs fan .. dissapointed to see you going with bravos :(

lucky strike 01-10-2005 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Pantera1
Actualy im a trs fan .. dissapointed to see you going with bravos :(

HOLY MOLY! EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT! ONE MORE TRS FAN BESIDES LUCKY STRIKE! CALL THE PRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Pantera1 01-10-2005 10:03 PM

TRS drives are a hell of a lot stronger and smoother than bravos .. :chimp: