Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Did TimG delete his thread? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94249-did-timg-delete-his-thread.html)

lucky strike 01-11-2005 02:17 PM

Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

Originally Posted by Sean H
spitfire1 sold his boat for 135k? Is that what those things are going for? I might have to go gladiator shopping.... :D

No, he still has it. A dealer told me that and he must have been reffering to his old TG.

(LS JR.) BOBBY

Sean H 01-11-2005 02:18 PM

oh, what is the going rate for a staggered 525 glaidator?

lucky strike 01-11-2005 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
oh, what is the going rate for a staggered 525 glaidator?

Jeffrey's buddy sold his 2003 Gladiator with Staggered 525efi's and 50 hrs for $175k.

(LS JR.) BOBBY

stecz20 01-11-2005 02:28 PM

all i know is i like all the parties involved but, did you know reed is a pickle smoocher and cuda is the pickle.. i love the winter we go at each other like rabid dogs..... i see good points for both guys.. lets keep it gentleman like, if ya want to s h i t on someone do it on cuda or reed, they are so old they would not notice anyway...... i never thought i see the day when bobby's own people would turn, bobby better go after that fountain you wanted to get. heard those guys share their hair grease and will let you borrow their gold chains. these cig guys are like new yorkers, rough baby, rough....... stecz

RollWithIt 01-11-2005 02:31 PM

Stecz, I always enjoy reading your posts. LOL :D

lucky strike 01-11-2005 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
all i know is i like all the parties involved but, did you know reed is a pickle smoocher and cuda is the pickle.. i love the winter we go at each other like rabid dogs..... i see good points for both guys.. lets keep it gentleman like, if ya want to s h i t on someone do it on cuda or reed, they are so old they would not notice anyway...... i never thought i see the day when bobby's own people would turn, bobby better go after that fountain you wanted to get. heard those guys share their hair grease and will let you borrow their gold chains. these cig guys are like new yorkers, rough baby, rough....... stecz

Come on down to Florida Dave :drink:

(LS JR.) BOBBY

stecz20 01-11-2005 02:32 PM

thanks,im only around to make my people smile once and a while..

stecz20 01-11-2005 02:33 PM

i wish im trying to make the miami show....

Sean H 01-11-2005 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
thanks,im only around to make my people smile once and a while..

i like it better when your posts include moose parts.....

stecz20 01-11-2005 02:35 PM

i think reed is past the moose c o c k and is ready for woman.. go figure.......