Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   DOT reflective tape for trailer? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94288-dot-reflective-tape-trailer.html)

t500hps 01-11-2005 08:54 PM

Re: DOT reflective tape for trailer?

Originally Posted by njgr8ful
Called DMV??? Now that is a brave move ... something I'd dare not do! :D :D Not in NJ anyway :eek:

:eek: :D :drink: for your stolen trailer?? :mad: Did you get a new one?

Yes.... I needed the tape so that I could put it on the trailer when they police find it! :rolleyes: Yes, I bought a new trailer (this one actually fits the boat too!) The boat and trailer finally made it to VA 8-10 days before Christmas. It's in the shop now getting the drives checked/ re-finished, manifolds inspected, impellers, etc. I don't want anything to keep me off the water this summer. If you squint, you can see it in my avatar.
Russ C.
PS still dealing with settlement on the stolen trailer....(should be resolved this week)

t500hps 01-11-2005 08:58 PM

njgr8ful
35 Cigarette Mistress
Platinum Member

Where in NJ....my wife's family is all over that state?
Tom's River
Sea Girt
Cherry Hill
????

LubeJobs42 01-11-2005 11:27 PM

I use about 10 to 15 150' roles per month. If you Pm me your number I can call you tomorrow with the number of where I get it. I pay about $78 for 150' Roll and it's 3M. I don't think you can get it any cheaper.

NJgr8ful 01-12-2005 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by t500hps
njgr8ful
35 Cigarette Mistress
Platinum Member

Where in NJ....my wife's family is all over that state?
Tom's River
Sea Girt
Cherry Hill
????

LH=Lanoka Harbor, NJ. Russ, any chance you'll be up here boating this summer, like maybe when the wife goes 'visiting' the relatives you'll have a good excuse to drop the Formula in for a little spin? L8R Chris

NJgr8ful 01-12-2005 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
I use about 10 to 15 150' roles per month. If you Pm me your number I can call you tomorrow with the number of where I get it. I pay about $78 for 150' Roll and it's 3M. I don't think you can get it any cheaper.

Sounds like a smokin deal! I'll take that info for sure ... I only need 50-75' and maybe I can buy a roll and split it with someone else (Russ / t500hps? :) ) who needs half a roll!

Thanks dude PM sent :cool:

t500hps 01-12-2005 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by njgr8ful
LH=Lanoka Harbor, NJ. Russ, any chance you'll be up here boating this summer, like maybe when the wife goes 'visiting' the relatives you'll have a good excuse to drop the Formula in for a little spin? L8R Chris

Not sure where that is, but we do visit 1-2 times a year....I could have used this info this past summer!!! I did go to LI to look at a boat while we were there in early August....Some people's idea of great condition are different than others!! Ended up with a better deal anyway.
Russ C.

NJgr8ful 01-12-2005 03:57 PM

Not sure where that is,

MAPQUEST :D :D

It's about 8 miles south of Toms River, 44 miles north of Atlantic City, .001 miles west of Barnegat Bay :p :drink:

t500hps 01-12-2005 05:43 PM

njgr8ful...
I'll split it with ya. You must have sent a PM to Lubejobs, because I didn't get one. Do you want to order a roll, and then mail me the other 1/2. I can send you the $40ish plus freight whenever your ready.
Russ C.

NJgr8ful 01-12-2005 05:53 PM

njgr8ful...
I'll split it with ya. You must have sent a PM to Lubejobs, because I didn't get one. Do you want to order a roll, and then mail me the other 1/2. I can send you the $40ish plus freight whenever your ready.
Russ C.

yeah that'll work ... as soon as I hear from Lubejob I'll let ya know.

LubeJobs42 01-12-2005 07:44 PM

Got your PM. I will give you the number in the morning.