Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   serious rule change for 2005, please read (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94333-serious-rule-change-2005-please-read.html)

packinair 01-11-2005 10:45 PM

serious rule change for 2005, please read

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as most of you know for a poll to be valid ALLAN4 is a putz MUST be included in the option.(I started that 2 years ago) For the 2005 year oit is being proposed that JCPERF may take over ther rights are the official putz. we need to take this very serious as it is a crutail part of OSO polling.. input is required

JCPERF 01-11-2005 10:57 PM

Re: serious rule change for 2005, please read

Originally Posted by packinair
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as most of you know for a poll to be valid ALLAN4 is a putz MUST be included in the option.(I started that 2 years ago) For the 2005 year oit is being proposed that JCPERF may take over ther rights are the official putz. we need to take this very serious as it is a crutail part of OSO polling.. input is required

Just to make you happy packin i will vote for myself. :D

JCPERF 01-11-2005 10:58 PM

I hope you know this means war. :D :D :evilb:

packinair 01-11-2005 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
I hope you know this means war. :D :D :evilb:

WAR? hell has time I saw anyone run faster than you after my last smackdown on you was when masher heard there was a 2 for 1 on inflatable sheep sale

JCPERF 01-11-2005 11:02 PM

WAR? hell has time I saw anyone run faster than you after my last smackdown on you was when masher heard there was a 2 for 1 on inflatable sheep sale

LMAO :D :D

X-Rated30 01-11-2005 11:09 PM

No offense JC, but the Taliban put up more of a fight than you did. :p

JCPERF 01-11-2005 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by KaamaScarab30
No offense JC, but the Taliban put up more of a fight than you did. :p

Was took by surprise, had no available ammo,and it got moved before we could get into it.I might have weapons of mass destruction this time. :D

tomtbone1993 01-11-2005 11:35 PM

Was took by surprise, had no available ammo,and it got moved before we could get into it.I might have weapons of mass destruction this time. :D

I understand, I got taken out by friendly fire :eek:
packin is my friend :D

X-Rated30 01-11-2005 11:57 PM

I might have weapons of mass destruction this time. :D

Self portraits are an automatic DQ. :eek:

:drink:

Strip Poker 388 01-12-2005 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by KaamaScarab30
Self portraits are an automatic DQ. :eek:

:drink:

If thats going to be a ruel Then JCPERF want be getting any ammo from those gay web sites :D