Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Show Me Pics Of Your Awesome Paint Jobs. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94400-show-me-pics-your-awesome-paint-jobs.html)

Shanghied Again 06-29-2005 10:20 AM

Re: Show Me Pics Of Your Awesome Paint Jobs.

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a 35 ZR that we have coming in for a Customer may be a drawing but I love the paint job

BajaIceBreaker 06-29-2005 11:16 AM

I think my boat belongs on this thread...

Chuck 06-29-2005 06:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Last time I posted on this thread it was just renditions.

Jassman 06-29-2005 06:58 PM

Thanks for the paint jobs guys. I just like looking at all the different paint jobs out there.

Chuck, your paint job is one of my favorites, especially the colors and fades, thats what Im working on. Who painted your boat, I just got an email from an excellent painter, just want to see if its the same guy. thanks Jeff

KEEP EM COMING :cool:

TeamTaboo 06-29-2005 07:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Now that the race boat is painted.

Mentalpause 06-29-2005 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Chuck
Last time I posted on this thread it was just renditions.

Very nice Chuck. We haven't connected for awhile. It looks even better on the boat than the rendition.

How is the new ride running? I bet you are having a great summer.... :D :D

Chuck 06-30-2005 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Jassman
Thanks for the paint jobs guys. I just like looking at all the different paint jobs out there.

Chuck, your paint job is one of my favorites, especially the colors and fades, thats what Im working on. Who painted your boat, I just got an email from an excellent painter, just want to see if its the same guy. thanks Jeff

KEEP EM COMING :cool:

Jeff, I'll shoot uou a p.m. with the info. Thanks for the compliments.

Chuck 06-30-2005 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
Very nice Chuck. We haven't connected for awhile. It looks even better on the boat than the rendition.

How is the new ride running? I bet you are having a great summer.... :D :D

Still getting used to it, but I love it so far. What is the latest on your project?

later 06-30-2005 08:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
im in the kiss mode

later

Mentalpause 06-30-2005 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Chuck
Still getting used to it, but I love it so far. What is the latest on your project?

Getting very close to making the molds. Hull is about there. Deck still needs a few weeks work. It won't be ready for this season, but it wil be worth the wait.