Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Give me your best lines for selling your spouse on an Offshore Performance boat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94417-give-me-your-best-lines-selling-your-spouse-offshore-performance-boat.html)

PhantomChaos 01-13-2005 11:57 AM

Re: Give me your best lines for selling your spouse on an Offshore Performance boat

1 Attachment(s)
If you can find one of these with the optional HP500 engines, that will do 70mph. It's been a ton of fun, and I think it might fit your slip too (I'd have to check on that). :D :D :D :drink: :drink:

cuda 01-13-2005 11:58 AM

Re: Give me your best lines for selling your spouse on an Offshore Performance boat

I always use:

It's my f@@king money!

:D :D

Lofty 01-13-2005 12:03 PM

BRO'!!! WTF?!?!?! Who wears the pants in your house?

Just go buy one! What's she gonna' do? Make you take it back! :(

I just go buy my toys and bring 'em home. My wife just gives me the look.

She wanted a cruiser too. I told her no way unless we live on the water. I picked up a decent boat, she hated it at first but now she loves it. They have no idea of how much fun they are untill they spend some time with one.

CObarry 01-13-2005 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by PatriYacht
When you said sell the spouse, I started wondering how much she would bring. :D :eek:

:p

Lofty 01-13-2005 12:04 PM

Damn Cuda, you beat me to the punch! :D

CObarry 01-13-2005 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
If you can find one of these with the optional HP500 engines, that will do 70mph. It's been a ton of fun, and I think it might fit your slip too (I'd have to check on that). :D :D :D :drink: :drink:

Looks just a little longer than 33'.... :eek:

Lofty 01-13-2005 12:05 PM

Hey Phantom that looks like the Chris? I like the smaller one they do.

CObarry 01-13-2005 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by cuda
I always use:

It's my f@@king money!

:D :D

I'm SURE that one will work.... :(

Stormrider 01-13-2005 12:07 PM

Its better and cheaper than a girlfriend!

JUSTONCE 01-13-2005 12:09 PM

I told my "EX" I'm buying this boat eather way , you can stay or you can go.