Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Give me your best lines for selling your spouse on an Offshore Performance boat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94417-give-me-your-best-lines-selling-your-spouse-offshore-performance-boat.html)

tiufb 01-14-2005 12:18 PM

Re: Give me your best lines for selling your spouse on an Offshore Performance boat

Tell her the cruiser will make her butt look big!

Edward R. Cozzi 01-14-2005 12:57 PM

Re: Give me your best lines for selling your spouse on an Offshore Performance boat

Originally Posted by tiufb

This is risky, but if you DO use it, please let us know how it comes out.

dkwestern 01-14-2005 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by tiufb

Tiufb, Family Guy; Nice Avatar! Giggitty, Giggitty, Giggitty

Quag quote From the show to a girl:

Quag: "How old are you?"

Girl: 15

Quag: 18

Girl: I'm going to get my mom.

Quag: I like where this is going.

Cracks me up everytime!!!

ChevyThunder 01-14-2005 01:21 PM

The word "ORAL" every night comes to mind.

tomtbone1993 01-14-2005 01:21 PM

tell her every dollar you spend on the boat you will give her a dollar for jewery :D

Ms PatriYacht 01-14-2005 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by DJD
Exactly!! Don't forget the super secret boat accounting process...
Him: Look what i got for the boat today
Her: How much did THAT cost?
Him: $250 (when it actually cost $2500) Always drop the last zero!!!! A $250 part cost a mere $25 and a $25 item was a steal at a low, low price of $2.

Hmmm have you been talking with Mr P, sounds familiar :D

Ms PatriYacht 01-14-2005 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
tell her every dollar you spend on the boat you will give her a dollar for jewery :D

I think maybe you should talk to Mr P, you have good ideas :D :D

Ms PatriYacht 01-14-2005 01:49 PM

My advice is to make a friend or two with an OS and then have them take you on a poker run and she will see how much fun it can be.

Lofty 01-14-2005 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by saubouin
What did you get her up to?

About 70 at alt. I don't remember the top speed. It was the whole ride that struck me. Plus, when you pull up dockside in that thing people make room!

SOX 01-14-2005 06:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
How about the good old
"Please Please Please Please...etc. Until she finally gives in. :D
or just bribe her with jewelry and a new car...