Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Apache Big Seas video (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94426-apache-big-seas-video.html)

O.C.Barry 01-14-2005 07:53 AM

Apache Big Seas video

I just went to order the Legend of Apache video from the link below that was posted on OSO. The price came up as $69.95. I thought it was $49.95 for OSO members. Anyone from that site on the board?
Legend Of Apache Preview

Loading Time for this clip:

Dial Up Connection: 2 mins

Cable/DSL Connection: 1 min

Full Length DVD: $49.95

Click Here To Order Now

DaveP 01-14-2005 10:03 AM

Re: Apache Big Seas video

Hey Barry,

Price is $49.95 - the order recap needs to be changed..

O.C.Barry 01-14-2005 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by DaveP
Hey Barry,

Price is $49.95 - the order recap needs to be changed..

Thanks Dave. I'll order it now.

O.C.Barry 02-01-2005 10:35 AM

Dave - I ordered this via your site and my credit card back on January 14th. Any idea when it will be shipped?

Fast Shafts 02-01-2005 10:40 AM

Dave,
Are you going to have copies available for purchase at the AC Boat show?
Thanks,
Bob

Biggus 02-10-2005 03:59 PM

I had ordered the Apache dvd back in November, recieved just before Christmas and on 2/1/05 was charged $79.90

Should I expect to recieve the Cats dvd?

Do I have a credit coming my way?

Sorry to have posted this here but I got no response to the email I've sent to Big Seas

Thanks,

Kurt

ApachePete 02-10-2005 04:55 PM

Yes, when will the "Big Seas" video be out? Weren't the eary buyers of the first 2 DVD's to get the third one after the first of the year?

(This is a question, not a complaint!) :D :D

mgocean 02-10-2005 05:26 PM

sent several emails, several phone calls, tried to order over 3 times. no call or email back,?????

T2x 02-10-2005 05:38 PM

Sorry guys...Dave P has had a death in the family...and a very full plate the past few weeks.......

Apache DVD buyers who were charged 79.95 will receive a full length race DVD......... These DVD's are just being finished now.

T2x

O.C.Barry 02-11-2005 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by T2x
Sorry guys...Dave P has had a death in the family...and a very full plate the past few weeks.......

Apache DVD buyers who were charged 79.95 will receive a full length race DVD......... These DVD's are just being finished now.

T2x

I'm confused. If you read Dave's response to me above, Dave says $49.95. Is it an expanded video that is longer that the original 45 minutes?

(Ditto on the no complaint comment, I'm not complaining, I'm just really looking forward to watching the DVD!)