Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Speed Limt Law on Winnipesaukee!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94469-speed-limt-law-winnipesaukee.html)

b8tcaster 01-19-2005 04:49 PM

Re: Speed Limt Law on Winnipesaukee!!!

yeah.. that was me CMG. most of the points that i had prepared had already been covered but I still wanted to speak

b8tcaster 01-19-2005 04:50 PM

CMG.. which one was you?

Racegirl3 01-19-2005 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by damdonzi
Rattesnake Gal: Welcome, welcome, welcome. I think you are one of the few voices of reason on winnipesaukee.com :drink:

Imagine that. A female being a voice of reason :drink:

BTW - Im RG. Guess Ill have to be Rg3 Welcome RG!! :D

b8tcaster 01-19-2005 05:01 PM

Sorry RG3.. didnt realize this site might have their own RG :sorry:

CMG 01-19-2005 05:08 PM

"CMG.. which one was you?"

Against the wall dark overcoat, dark shirt and tie. I didn't come prepared to speak but wish I had taken notes when Rep Pilliod made his out of the blue claims and alleged stats. Every single one was easily defeated and I think he knew it, its why he left in a hurry. You kinda threw me when you told the rep ( he-like most of them didn't have a clue about boats) that your boat slides for 150 feet before it comes to a stop. Glad it was late! Anyways, your right, by the end not much left to say. So much for all the belly achers on the other site - none showed.

mopower 01-19-2005 05:24 PM

Welcome Rattlesnake Gal , I too am a regular on the Winni site( under my real name) and also make the 400 mile ride from South Jersey occasionally.Been on the lake since I was a kid( too long ago).
We're really a pretty good bunch over here regardless of what I.R. , Madrasahs or Acres per Second say. I am convinced there is something MAJORLY wrong with a person who changes there name all the time. With all due respect , perhaps he is just too big an a$$ hole to be just one person :D :D :D
I love the way he will quote PART of what we say only to use it against us , where if the WHOLE thing was read it would sound entirely different. I wouldn't be suprized to see what CMG said about us dirty old men appear over there minus the "just kidding" part. :mad: .
Ther's a lot of good information to be had here. Once again welcome aboard ;)

AAAhhhh , you never did say if your parents were home :o :o

b8tcaster 01-19-2005 05:32 PM

Hey CMG.. I just tell it like it is. someone stated that a boat comes to a stop fast when you let off the throttle. Well that just aint always true. If I am at wot and cut the throttle thats what happens with my boat. Was trying to make the point that awareness of your surroundings is the most important factor but guess I was just a little nervous. Did ya catch where Rep. Pilliod said some boats can go from on end of the lake to the other in 7 minutes. I wanna ride on that boat. Which one of you guys wants to prove that statement is true for me?

Racegirl3 01-19-2005 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by b8tcaster
Sorry RG3.. didnt realize this site might have their own RG :sorry:

Im happy to share, specially with an obviously smart chick! :cool: :D

BTW, Im a boat mooch too. :p

CMG 01-19-2005 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by mopower
AAAhhhh , you never did say if your parents were home :o :o

Claim Jumper! :mad: :D

Are Madrasahs, Acres and per Second all the same jack*ss ??

CMG 01-19-2005 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by b8tcaster
Hey CMG.. I just tell it like it is. someone stated that a boat comes to a stop fast when you let off the throttle. Well that just aint always true. If I am at wot and cut the throttle thats what happens with my boat. Was trying to make the point that awareness of your surroundings is the most important factor but guess I was just a little nervous. Did ya catch where Rep. Pilliod said some boats can go from on end of the lake to the other in 7 minutes. I wanna ride on that boat. Which one of you guys wants to prove that statement is true for me?

Lake Winnipesaukee is 28 miles long and 13 miles wide, and covers 72 square miles.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that would mean someone on the lake has a boat that does 240mph. :rolleyes: You can rule mine out. Now if he didn't exagerate so much, XXX did visit last year and he's in the 160mph neighborhood!