Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I have a LANDWALRUS problem and I am looking for advice! >

I have a LANDWALRUS problem and I am looking for advice!

Notices

I have a LANDWALRUS problem and I am looking for advice!

Old 01-15-2005, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have a LANDWALRUS problem and I am looking for advice!

Starting Wednesday of this week myself, OSO member Chuck, and about 20 other guys are heading to Canada for what is my second snowmobile trip up there for the season. Riding is phenominal and the table top ballet even better! However, herein lies the BIG FAT PROBLEM! You see, there is an infamous LANDWALRUS scheduled to be joining us on this trip. We never had the opportunity to ride sleds together last winter, but all I have heard for a year is what a "RIDER" he is and how he can ride 200+ miles each day and when I was up there last weekend with him and 2 other guys, we rode 115 miles the first day because his knuckle head friend decided to have an up close and personal visit with an Arctic Cat coming the other way. Fortunately, no one was hurt but the Arctic Cat was severely damaged and by the time all was cleared up we ha da very late start. They spent all night at the GAY bar and come 8:30 the following morning they were in no shape to ride. All I heard was how sore they were etc etc etc. So, the bottom line here is, the Landwalrus can EAT and DRINK no other, and he can surely TALK a BIG GAME, but I have seen both inthe summer AND the winter that in REALITY that is about ALL he can do! Oh, he CAN HECKLE and BANTER worse than anyone I know, subsequently causing more rutkus than any country should ever endure!

What do I do? Take him to the animal park? Call the game warden and have him captured and request copious studies be conducted?
Old 01-15-2005, 07:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default Re: I have a LANDWALRUS problem and I am looking for advice!

Theres no doubt that he can talk a good game!!!!
Old 01-15-2005, 09:47 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Shoot him and make "game" instead of talking "game" with him.
Old 01-15-2005, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
Shoot him and make "game" instead of talking "game" with him.
Yeah, what GLH said
Old 01-15-2005, 11:42 AM
Registered

Shane, rule number 1 when snowmobiling...when introducing someone that can talk the talk to the group, you start out with a half day ride to see if they can really walk the walk. There's nothing worse than spending your day with somebody that needs breaks every 15 miles and spends 2 hours eating. In reality, there are a lot of people out there that can run like a bat outa h@ll for 7 miles to the next bar. The proof comes when you actually EXPECT them to ride.

REAL snowmobiling is not for the weak....they have to pass the test prior to be a true long term member of the group.

It's facts. Anybody that wants to argue with me....I'll see right through you....you're a pansy a$$ rider trying to justify yourself.
Old 01-15-2005, 11:42 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Give him a 2 seater Polaris and a case of Yodels.
Old 01-15-2005, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Constantly feed him and you will have a cooperative Asswalrus.And stay away from the f**king trees.
Attached Thumbnails I have a LANDWALRUS problem and I am looking for advice!-hugetime.jpg   I have a LANDWALRUS problem and I am looking for advice!-342652004020101.jpg  
Old 01-15-2005, 11:51 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by Shane
What do I do? Take him to the animal park? Call the game warden and have him captured and request copious studies be conducted?

tag him an release him into the wild . . . than run the other way
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 01-15-2005, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bonnie Outlaw
Shane, rule number 1 when snowmobiling...when introducing someone that can talk the talk to the group, you start out with a half day ride to see if they can really walk the walk. There's nothing worse than spending your day with somebody that needs breaks every 15 miles and spends 2 hours eating. In reality, there are a lot of people out there that can run like a bat outa h@ll for 7 miles to the next bar. The proof comes when you actually EXPECT them to ride.

REAL snowmobiling is not for the weak....they have to pass the test prior to be a true long term member of the group.

It's facts. Anybody that wants to argue with me....I'll see right through you....you're a pansy a$$ rider trying to justify yourself.
first off, shane said he was going to do this because I wanted to leave a day early to take care of some business, and my buddy was being a *****. I am not the slow one and I don't need breaks at allI will ride like the wind all day and am capable of 400 miles in a day, but I also like to have fun to, I am not just there to ride. shane should atleast tell you that there is nothing slow about the way I ride. any of you talking smack I challange you to keep up with me for a day!
Old 01-15-2005, 06:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yep, its me riding like a woooose
Attached Thumbnails I have a LANDWALRUS problem and I am looking for advice!-landwalrus-getting-air.jpg  

Quick Reply: I have a LANDWALRUS problem and I am looking for advice!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.