Notices

Boat show Prices?

Old 01-19-2005, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Boat show Prices?

I realize that I'm kinda jumping in at the end here, but as a former powersports dealership owner I think I understand some of the points trying to be made. ALL of my service customers were treated fairly and professionally, but I was willing to do just a little more for people who had purchased from me. By the way, I sold the business at a profit, it didn't fold due to my practices. I now work for a manufacturer, and you can imagine how difficult it is trying to find a decent dealer. If you can find an honest guy who will stick with you for a couple of years, it's a great thing. You may see more factory direct sales if things don't change.
Old 01-19-2005, 02:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rippem
fund razor, feel free to offer a more specific, realistic, off the cuff, definition of debate. English major?
Yep. With honors. My point was not that your definition was wrong. It was that people who start defining the word debate are PISSED. It was an issue of psychology of language, not correct usage.

"None of the observers were heated"...for a johny come lately to this thread, with little of substance to offer...
you sure seem to be all fired up.
My substance was that I didn't understand why Buyafountain was getting his azz chewed. I didn't see why you had such a crappy attitude, and I still don't. I never was fired up. If I was, you would know it.
oh, BTW....I'm very comfortable. Comfortable enough to take a position thoughout this thread, and defend it...you?
People who are comfortable don't talk about it, they just are. Again, psychology.
My position is that Buyafountain got unfairly jumped by people with misplaced aggression. Making that point got me a little dose of that same aggression. So what. It's really hard to get fired up about some jerk spewing his bad day at everybody. I let it slide off of my back when people disrespect me on the PC, because nobody ever does it to my face.
what, do you do mindreading for charity now too?
No. I was able to tell that you were on a rampage by the content of your posts. Still can. For charity I raise money that improves the quality of care and the outcomes for sick and injured kids. Sometimes even save their life, but mostly just make it better. But no matter how much I do for the kids, they always give me back more than I have given them. It's nice to know that you are the right person at the right place at the right time, doing the right thing. But I am willing to read your mind if you want to make a donation. It would be tax deductable. I'm sure that it wouldn't take long at all.
speak of your own comfort level friend...don't make uneducated guesses as to mine.
Reading your posts gives one all the education that they need in regard to your comfort level, friend. (Good to make friends).
If you are telling me not to post on threads that you have posted on, your attitude has exceeded your enforcement authority.
out of this thread, as an honorable attempt to leave a dead horse unbeaten any further, and expand the dialouge to more about the business overall, has been "interupted" by a troll like offensive by a non principle in this "dicussion".:
Yes, this thread is busting at its seams from all the honor.
If you don't want others posting, "let the readers come to their own conclusions" limit your dialog to PMs?

Don't jump my chit because I don't get why you are being a pr*ck and then call me a troll.

Your attack on me makes about as much sense as your attack on Buyafountain.

Bad day on playground? Ok, take your ball and go home. It was your tantrum in the first place.

Last edited by fund razor; 01-19-2005 at 02:49 PM.
Old 01-19-2005, 02:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
Thanks for the support Fund. I jumped into a bar fight and now I have to hang in.
Apparently I jumped in too. That's ok.
Right is right. And wrong is usually p*ssed.

This "troll" is gonna go raise some money.
Old 01-19-2005, 03:42 PM
Registered

lol @fund buy-a-beak.com you never answered my post all the way back post#24 ... what BMW did you buy your wife that you had serviced 3x in first 2mo.???

It's snowing here ... does that mean it's winter yet??
Old 01-19-2005, 05:51 PM
Registered

Ok. That sounds harsh. Wasn't trying to out azzhole anybody.

It was nice having lunch with you Rippem.

You gonna eat that pickle?

I gotta go give a tour to some hot chicks. Dam work.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:33 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by njgr8ful
lol @fund buy-a-beak.com you never answered my post all the way back post#24 ... what BMW did you buy your wife that you had serviced 3x in first 2mo.???

It's snowing here ... does that mean it's winter yet??
Sorry, I got caught up in the post yesterday. I bought the new 5 series. Great car. but the whole navigation system is a dog. They can't figure out what's wrong.?????????

buyabeak.com ..............funny