Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fastest Nor-Tech (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94590-fastest-nor-tech.html)

bluellama 01-16-2005 08:33 PM

Re: Fastest Nor-Tech

Originally Posted by mcraymond3
Hot Boat or Extreme boats did an article on "Cyclone" that was owned by Playboys Cyber girl of the year. Is that the one you are talking about?

Is she the owner, or is the guy driving it in the Florida poker run article the owner. Hot boat lists them both as the owner.

Perfect Storm, out of Typhoon Performance Marine in NJ, has gone past 160 with it's new power.

Sean H 01-16-2005 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by bluellama
Is she the owner, or is the guy driving it in the Florida poker run article the owner. Hot boat lists them both as the owner.

Perfect Storm, out of Typhoon Performance Marine in NJ, has gone past 160 with it's new power.

they are engaged.......

bluellama 01-16-2005 08:53 PM

Thanks

Sean H 01-16-2005 08:55 PM

lucky dude, fast nor-tech and engaged to a playmate..... :D

Turbojack 01-16-2005 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by bluellama

I noticed that too, I had to go back & reread the first story since I thought I was losing it.
Of course this the same magazine that says the 30' Daytona is a 20' in the headline.

SK-190 01-18-2005 07:56 AM

So it looks like we lost some posts in this thread. (?) Last I remember someone mentioned another crazy boat besides Xtreme Xhibit that I was supposed to be keeping an eye out for on Irondequoit bay, and some Rochester female was planning on winning the lottery and making Xtreme Xhibit look like a Bayliner.

Wo what's this other boat on the bay again? :)

Also, I think there are a couple pics that everyone liked that are no longer here. I vote for them being reposted.

Sean H 01-18-2005 10:16 AM

it was lost in a reboot..... nothing to repost unless the poster wants to repost it...

the other guy on the bay was rueckwald and he used to have a real nice 50 hustler i don't know if he still has that or has got a new ride...

Lmarth 01-18-2005 12:07 PM

Mine was one of the posts lost the last few days. When I put my boat in heated storage last fall, Mark Rueckwald's new boat was next to me--42' OL with twin 1500 Sterlings and #6's. Wild fuscia,purple paint with no name. 2 hours on the clock. I can only speculate whether he'll trailer it or keep it at the Newport Marina where he's kept the Hustler 50, 40 Skater,etc.in the past. I have to go by Jim Leonardo's place to get out on the Lake. In 2003 I saw both Extreme Exhibit and Jim's other boat, 4 Of A Kind in front of the house. I didn't see either boat this last season. Perhaps he just concentrated on the big Poker Runs. For what it's worth, a friend did see the Nor-Tech being put in down on the River. I keep my boat on the Bay at Southpoint Marina (Bounty Harbor). Certainly not in a league with Mark and Jim's boat, my boat is gForce, the Hustler Slingshot originally owned by Mark Rueckwald. Lou

SK-190 01-18-2005 12:12 PM

Which house is Jim's?

Lmarth, did you hit any of the WNY poker runs this past summer?

vtec 01-24-2005 09:21 AM

Were the engines in the 50 cat mounted in tandem, i.e. crankshaft to crankshaft?

I'd love to see some pictures of these 4 engine NorTechs.

One of the NorTechs was being advertised as having v16's.