Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who went over to Speedwake (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94630-who-went-over-speedwake.html)

cigarette1 01-18-2005 09:06 AM

Re: Who went over to Speedwake

Originally Posted by CMG
Make sure you tell him how wonderful he is, how his boats is the best and how his jokes are sooo funny..... :rolleyes:

:evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

dockrocker 01-18-2005 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
That site is run by.....uh what's his name? Those who know the story will understand this post.

SPEEDWAKE SUCKS!!

Don't you mean "fastboats.info"? :D :evilb:

CigDaze 01-18-2005 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by dockrocker
Don't you mean "fastboats.info"? :D :evilb:

Or prior to that, offshoreonly dot net .........

Gofastboater45 01-18-2005 09:14 AM

Be careful......you may get banned from his site :eek: :rolleyes:

packinair 01-18-2005 09:15 AM

packinair is still ban from years ago for saying his site sucked here on oso. :rolleyes:

CigDaze 01-18-2005 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Gofastboater45
Be careful......you may get banned from his site :eek: :rolleyes:

Well, that will be a damn shame now wouldn't it.... :evilb: :D

dockrocker 01-18-2005 09:18 AM

Of course, it's better than boatfreaks.org. I got banned from there - twice - for asking a question about a boat that had the motors built by the site owner. Must be confident in the product....

R Addiction 01-18-2005 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by packinair
packinair is still ban from years ago for saying his site sucked here on oso. :rolleyes:

Yuo mean I won't be able to get on?!!! Ever.......I'm loosin' sleep :rolleyes:

Racegirl3 01-18-2005 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by DonziChick
I got an email as well. My guess is that the emails were sent because all of the stickies at the top were taken down. I'm a member of a bunch of different boating sites and they all have a different feel to them.

Different feel .... your so nice! I like that we have to be reminded the putz site is a "boating" site! LOL I think we should make the theme over there "where whoring is encouraged" :drink: :p

DonziChick 01-18-2005 09:59 AM

You know me, the epitome of tact :rolleyes:

You mean we talk about boating on his site? wait I think there was some sort of post about me buying a boat, but its long since trangressed into something else :mad: :rolleyes: