Notices

LOTO condo project 1mm

Old 01-19-2005, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default LOTO condo project 1mm

really priced right, granted it is at the 1mm but a great builder next to Glencove Marine.

Just wanted to give you a heads up.

if you are interested ask for Kernene, she is the agent

http://www.newportcondo.net/

3 bed 3 bath $139k, I am getting a double master suite (first i have heard of these) two floors, two family rooms. $202k

Wild
Old 01-19-2005, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: LOTO condo project 1mm

Cool, we're right down the lake from you at the 2mm. I was a bit hesitant because I'm a 21mm and up person but I have really grown to like the lake below the 6mm. The water smooths out, not a lot of traffic, and the Gavios arm is great. Only 2 problems.......kind of. You're a ways from the most active part of the lake. My wife and I don't mind because we get to "use" the boat that way. The second problem is when heading up past the 6mm it's rough, rough, rough.

Good luck and enjoy the places look nice.
Old 01-19-2005, 11:07 PM
Registered

Smokinh20 did I meet you at the Shootout this past year at shooters. Is your wife a state tropper in Iowa
Old 01-20-2005, 05:45 AM
Registered

Nope, not me. She's not a State trooper. We were at the shoot out though.
Old 01-20-2005, 05:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wild: The linked site is not working well. Can you answer a few questions from when you inspected the place? Are there any 4 bedroom units? HOw wheel chair accessable is the property and the docks, and are they limiting how many slips you can buy?

Thanks.
Old 01-20-2005, 06:14 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The unit that I got is a 4 bed 4 bath, double master suite. Two levels, two family rooms, 2500 sf., brand new docks. Both buildings share an elevator. I am friends with the developer and the builder, they will be very nice. The foundation is going in now, and they are going to start selling next week, each building will have 24 units and the two floor double master suites are on the lower level and walk out to the docks.

Also they are right next to Glencove Marine - large formula and Sunseeker dealer, gas service, etc.

Give me a call if you want to talk, Its 6am, im up.

they are working on getting website finished up.

Wild

314-420-2619
Old 01-20-2005, 08:58 AM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

Just curious, what are the rules/ownership of the docks at the condo? Most florida condos have crazy rules like less than 25 feet and no overnight docking that makes their docks useless!
Old 01-20-2005, 10:01 AM
Registered

I'm assuming this condo's rules are like all the rest at LOTO. You buy your slip, or the right to the slip depending on condo rules, and then use it as your boat "garage". Most will put a lift in there, and many keep their boat there year-round, especially the one's without trailers. Oh, and our slips are almost always covered.

What good would a condo with no overnight docking be?
Old 01-20-2005, 05:38 PM
Registered

The docks will likely be leases. Most of the condo docks here are. You pay a lump sum and then it goes back when your unit sells and gets released.
Old 01-21-2005, 07:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Von Bongo
The docks will likely be leases. Most of the condo docks here are. You pay a lump sum and then it goes back when your unit sells and gets released.
So most slips are returned to the condo assoc who gets the proceeds from the second lease? Hum. We're in an older development of townhouses, and the more I learn of newer condo assoc's and rules, the more I enjoy what we've got.

In our condo's, the assoc owns the docks, and you buy the right to use a particular slip. When you are done with the slip, you can sell that right to another condo unit owner, or sell the right of use with your condo if you are leaving the complex. Recently I bought the right to a second slip, and purchased it from another unit owner. Paid him, and informed the assoc of the transfer, so they could bill me the modest annual assessment for the slip instead of the former slip-owner. Is this method unusual in newer condo's?

Quick Reply: LOTO condo project 1mm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.