Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Northern Michigan Fun Run 2005 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94790-northern-michigan-fun-run-2005-a.html)

yzbert 05-13-2005 05:45 AM

Re: Northern Michigan Fun Run 2005

I Would Love To Go What Night Are You Thinking? I Just Found Out That The Inlaws Are Coming Up This Weekend So It May Not Work Though. Not Sure If It Is St Or Sun That They Come.

dyno 05-13-2005 06:59 AM

Saturday night....I think we aren't going to leave until Saturday am...If it might work out for you and the wife call my cell in the afternoon 616-403-4482.

JB4Boyne 05-13-2005 07:29 PM

Hey Guys, You might want to mark Aug. 13th &14th on your calander, we are putting the finishing touches on a long distance race from Grand Haven to Boyne City, there will be some of the fastest, most exotic boats in the country entering. We will be having a dinner and Hawaiian luau at Garretts in Boyne City after the race. Come and see the boats and meet and greet there crew. JB

dyno 05-16-2005 05:02 AM

Cool! I'm up there on vacation that week!! Give us some more info.....

wrinkleface 05-16-2005 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by dyno
Cool! I'm up there on vacation that week!! Give us some more info.....

Hey Dino!, Wazz-Up? Barring unforeseens we will be up on the w/e. Interested in hearing more about this race gig! Been try'n to hook up w/ perfectmix in Char. town a couple X now and he keeps blow'n me off! Wondering if he actually exists!! :evilb: Hope all is well, later Tracy

Perfectmix 05-16-2005 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Hey Dino!, Wazz-Up? Barring unforeseens we will be up on the w/e. Interested in hearing more about this race gig! Been try'n to hook up w/ perfectmix in Char. town a couple X now and he keeps blow'n me off! Wondering if he actually exists!! :evilb: Hope all is well, later Tracy

:eek:
I know, I know, but Dude, common, had to get the 357 deal wrapped up. She's now off to Cali. so let the fun begin:drink: Wrink, you gonna drag that thing out of the garage and splash it finally? I'll be around lookin for ya this weekend. Hope to catch up with you one of these times.
Whats up with this long distance race thing? This is the first I have heard of it. Sounds cool. Details?
Josh

baronmarine 05-16-2005 10:06 PM

hey dyno don't forget our beach party sunday after sotw poker run.
todd

dyno 05-17-2005 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by baronmarine
hey dyno don't forget our beach party sunday after sotw poker run.
todd

I'll be there! My boat goes north for the month of August to run with Wrink and the boys!! I was in Elk on Saturday who's 47 Fountain is in there? all white with the 4th of July written on the side?Big and BAD!!!

Perfectmix 05-17-2005 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by dyno
I'll be there! My boat goes north for the month of August to run with Wrink and the boys!! I was in Elk on Saturday who's 47 Fountain is in there? all white with the 4th of July written on the side?Big and BAD!!!

Dyno,
I was checking it out saturday, It was the first boat in the Harbor. Dirty as hell but a bad azz ride notheless. I don't know who's it is but I plan on finding out.
I was in Pearls Saturday night for a birthday party. Were you in there? Wrink is all pissed at me, and thinks I'm blowing him off.:D Hope to meet all you guys soon.
Josh

wrinkleface 05-17-2005 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Perfectmix
Dyno,
I was checking it out saturday, It was the first boat in the Harbor. Dirty as hell but a bad azz ride notheless. I don't know who's it is but I plan on finding out.
I was in Pearls Saturday night for a birthday party. Were you in there? Wrink is all pissed at me, and thinks I'm blowing him off.:D Hope to meet all you guys soon.
Josh

Ya, Mixer made me sit in the pub w/ my wife, ornery red head that she is! I need somebody else to talk with about all the boat issues in the world!!!!!! :evilb: :evilb: Some good,some bad. Hope ta be up Fri. night again mixed up bouy! Let's see if you can come out and play!HeHeHe :D :D Wrink