Northern Michigan Fun Run 2005 >

Northern Michigan Fun Run 2005

Notices

Northern Michigan Fun Run 2005

Old 05-17-2005, 04:13 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Northern Michigan Fun Run 2005

whats story on post #73 long distance race from grand haven,mi to boyne city,mi on aug 13th & 14th. ?
todd
Old 05-18-2005, 05:06 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Perfectmix
Dyno,
I was checking it out saturday, It was the first boat in the Harbor. Dirty as hell but a bad azz ride notheless. I don't know who's it is but I plan on finding out.
I was in Pearls Saturday night for a birthday party. Were you in there? Wrink is all pissed at me, and thinks I'm blowing him off. Hope to meet all you guys soon.
Josh
Mix I was there about 7:00, sat way in the back behind the bar great meal once again, stayed at my buddies condo with about 25 Harley's and a keg good bunch of guys,a little cold for bikes for me,guess i'm gettin old. Did the wine tour up the peninsula during the day that keeps the wife happy.
Old 05-18-2005, 05:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd like to know more about that race/run from Grand Haven to Boyne City also....is this a first time thing?....Is it going to be an annual?....sounds cool I would definatly be out to see this come by......please let us know of any details when you can, Thanks, Fred
Old 05-18-2005, 06:26 AM
Registered

Dyno..
I guess we crossed paths and didn't even know it. I was in the front. This weekend is supposed to be in the 70's time to go boating.

Wrink:
I'll be around Char town this weekend. If it is as nice as they say I'm dropping the PQ in Lake Char and cruising that neck of the woods. See ya around.
Josh
Old 05-18-2005, 06:27 PM

The race is on Aug. 13th from Grand Haven, Mi. to Boyne City, Mi. The finish line will be on Lake Michigan because you can only run 55 on inland lakes in Michigan, the boats will cross the finish line and then come thru Charlevoix and up Lake Charlevoix to Boyne City where we will have a BIG awards party, dinner and a real Hawaiian Luau, the wait staff will have on grass skirts and little flowered tops, they will be roosting a pig right on the beach there will be teaky bars set up with real live palm trees being hauled up from Miami, Fl. we will have hula dancers and everything you get the idea, the party you have always dreamed of. There will be a limited number of tickets sold to the public, the race boats will also be docked right at the party for you to veiw. The race is being put on by the West Michigan Powerboat Association This race is to see who really has the fastest boat in the country, Skater is one of the big sponcers and is bring alot of the boats with them, there are already some really exotic boats signed up. If you guys need more info on the party or the finish line, please call the Boyne event organizer at 231-437-0740. Thank You.
Old 05-18-2005, 09:13 PM
Registered

Thanks for the info....sounds like a must see event I have to see this!....Fred
Old 05-18-2005, 09:36 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

I thought the West Michigan Powerboat Association was defunct?
Old 05-18-2005, 10:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Perfectmix

I know, I know, but Dude, common, had to get the 357 deal wrapped up. She's now off to Cali. so let the fun begin
Josh
You bastage, you sold my boat!
Old 05-18-2005, 10:55 PM
Registered

If this thing really goes off in August, it might be time for Northern Run II....
Old 05-19-2005, 07:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dockrocker
You bastage, you sold my boat!
Sorry man I hated to do it. You better get that 29 figured out and we'll see you in July.
I'm calling right now about this race coming into town. I can't believe it, I'm always the last to know!
Cool boats, pig roast, grass skirts, count me in

Quick Reply: Northern Michigan Fun Run 2005

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.