Notices

who builds reliable efi motors

Old 01-20-2005, 10:02 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: who builds reliable efi motors

Originally Posted by Steve_H
Sean is my hero, i will do everything in my power to be like him one day....

i understand....
Old 01-20-2005, 10:05 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by Sean H
i understand....

Old 01-20-2005, 11:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Open,

Your apparent jealousy is only surpassed by your... apparent jealousy.

Its easy to understand why someone who isn't doing anything, or doesn't have a running boat would be so disturbed by people who do.

This is the last post I will write in regards to you, as I feel this conversation is childish, and not worth the effort wasted on it. However, if you feel the need to continue it, get out from behind the computer, and we'll talk face to face.

I've wasted enough of the boards and my time on this petty BS.
I apologize to all the boardmembers who are as bored with this as I am.

We are here to help anyone, anytime, so feel free to write or call us if anyone needs anything.

Last edited by totalmp; 01-21-2005 at 07:53 AM.
Old 01-20-2005, 11:33 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

1400 to 1600 HP on pump gas?You have a better chance of getting tea in the white house than having those #s on pump fuel live.
Old 01-21-2005, 04:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JCPERF
1400 to 1600 HP on pump gas?You have a better chance of getting tea in the white house than having those #s on pump fuel live.
the only person who said pump gas was open72. see the post started by thunderusone called new tmp motors for the facts.

Last edited by vette131; 01-21-2005 at 04:55 AM.
Old 01-21-2005, 05:34 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by vette131
open what's the hold up with your motor???? is it finished yet??? seems like long time to put a motor together. hope to see you at the tickfaw 200

nope , ask eddie , he see's the parts sitting on the counter every time he goes to precision

steven , you are god , i said it once and i am telling the world that you are god. there is no better , you are the best , i would throw myself across a puddle so you won't get your shoes wet.

hey steve , how come you never post stuff in the tech section here???? all the other engine builders here do.
Old 01-21-2005, 05:57 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Maybe it's just me, or you have some sort of axe to grind with Steve and TMP. No one has given them any bad reports and it seems that they represent a good solid business. I'm not quite sure that you should crow so loudly about a company that " see's the parts sitting on the counter every time he goes to precision". I have no business with TMP or Precision. However if I'm going to back one or the other, I would certainly want to know why my parts are sitting and arent together and back to me. Just my observation, but your overzealousness to attack and defend has left me with questions about Precision now. Why is someone who so ardently defends them continually waiting for them to finish?
You're sarcasm to Steve is duely noted, however I think your sarcasm is a mere replacement for the shop you are defendings lack of results.
Old 01-21-2005, 06:14 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

where do you think the ecms come from?
Old 01-21-2005, 06:26 AM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Here is a motor JCPERF assemble for me.
It makes 800+ on pump gas

Rick OSG
Attached Thumbnails who builds reliable efi motors-1930-6-web.jpg  
Old 01-21-2005, 07:29 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Maybe it's just me, or you have some sort of axe to grind with Steve and TMP. No one has given them any bad reports and it seems that they represent a good solid business. I'm not quite sure that you should crow so loudly about a company that " see's the parts sitting on the counter every time he goes to precision". I have no business with TMP or Precision. However if I'm going to back one or the other, I would certainly want to know why my parts are sitting and arent together and back to me. Just my observation, but your overzealousness to attack and defend has left me with questions about Precision now. Why is someone who so ardently defends them continually waiting for them to finish?
You're sarcasm to Steve is duely noted, however I think your sarcasm is a mere replacement for the shop you are defendings lack of results.
What I heard was It's the same USED parts OPEN wanted TMP to put together for his motor, and then do it for cheap and guarentee it, obviously they said no. So thats why the parts still sit at Precision. It's been an ongoing battle, very childish, even to the exstent that He paid for Precisions membership to get back at TMP. The funny thing to me is, the two shops do get along, its unfortunate that OPEN has a problem and its evident that his motors will never be put together, he would rather be behind a board than be out on the water, WITH US ALL. ERIC all you have to do is say IM Sorry. And Hell yes, you should have kissed me. first time you saw me. Life's to short

Quick Reply: who builds reliable efi motors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.