Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone seen "Pegged"? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94909-anyone-seen-pegged.html)

OldSchool 01-24-2005 07:22 AM

Re: Anyone seen "Pegged"?

Originally Posted by formula1
Alright Craig223, I'll take your copy! :evilb:

Sorry, but I've already passed it on!! :rolleyes: :D

Let me see if my buddy is done with it. If he is, I'll PM you and get your address.

Craig

ps-Are you going to be in Richmond for the party??

dykstra 01-24-2005 07:30 AM

It's a good video, shorter than I expected, I think there should have been more Poker Run footage. :D

HiPerf2000 01-24-2005 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by craig223

Like I said, it was OK and I'm not flaming it.

Craig

come-on Craig, we all know you're a Flamer !!! :D :p

OldSchool 01-24-2005 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by HiPerf2000
we all know I'm a Flamer !!! :D :p

:eek: :eek: :D :drink: :evilb:

jadento 01-24-2005 09:21 AM

My wife said they should have called it girls gone wild with a few boats in the background.

It was ok, As mentioned, it could have used less music and more narration/motor sound. It was worth watching. Not sure about the $30(25+shipping) though. Luck for me a friend and I spilt the cost. so it was only $15.

formula1 01-24-2005 09:21 AM

Craig, I have been trying to get there since the first one! :mad: It always seems that one way or another my plans get foiled. So, as of this moment, I don't plan on going. Hey, if something changes, do you think Brian and all my other fellow OSO Winter Chill Outers would get upset if I crashed the party at the last minute?! :drink: :eek: Of course I would pay!

OldSchool 01-24-2005 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by formula1
Craig, I have been trying to get there since the first one! :mad: It always seems that one way or another my plans get foiled. So, as of this moment, I don't plan on going. Hey, if something changes, do you think Brian and all my other fellow OSO Winter Chill Outers would get upset if I crashed the party at the last minute?! :drink: :eek: Of course I would pay!

Not a problem...Come on Down!!! :drink: :drink:

formula1 01-24-2005 12:50 PM

Alright Craig, now I don't feel so bad! :cool: Any one else want to sell there copy of "Pegged"? :rolleyes:

bouyhunter 01-24-2005 05:04 PM

Craig, I would have signed the disk and expected you to do the same if I knew you were gonna sell it off also. There would be a long list of people on that disk - might make it worth more.
Honestly, it was a movie worth watching ONCE. Not really something to hang on to.
Girls gone wild with an occaisonal boat - pretty accurate description.

Sydwayz 01-24-2005 05:11 PM

Can someone bring it to the Chill-Out? I am not sure if my copy will be here by then, but I can play it on the in house TVs, and I would like to see my boat in it.