Anybody Want To Trade Trucks >

Anybody Want To Trade Trucks

Notices

Anybody Want To Trade Trucks

Old 01-24-2005, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody Want To Trade Trucks

I have a 2000 F350 lariat, crew cab, dually, 8 foot box, 4x4, powerstroke, white, It has a front hitch, bed cover, bed matt ,air aid air box, power programmer,Six brand new tires, never wrecked. I have owned it since new. 73k miles mostly hwy.

I need a bigger truck to pull my boat and a smaller truck to drive every day. If you have a big truck lets see it, for smaller trucks I would trade even for a 250 or 350 crew cab 4x4 short bed srw, or Excursion must have powerstroke. 2000 or newer in same shape as mine.

For smaller than that trucks and cash trade's, my son will be driving in May so I need to get him a Ranger or F150 style truck must be extra cab or crew cab perfer bigger engine ones.

My truck is a nice truck I just hate going to car lots when in the market for a used car.
Old 01-24-2005, 02:55 PM
Registered

Default Re: Anybody Want To Trade Trucks

Are you looking for a 450 or a 550 when you say bigger truck? I work over at Cowles on Route 1 in Woodbridge. Give me a little more info, I'll see if I can find something for you and make it as painless as possible!

How much do you want for your truck outright?
Old 01-24-2005, 03:03 PM
Registered

I might have met you before, Sean the GSM at the new store is a friend of mine. I don't want to spend the cake on a new big truck, 450/550 still to small need to pull 25k lbs, need 650 or bigger. I have found some Int. 4700's or Ford F 800's under $15k that will do what I want. I only tow abou 4k miles a year.

I want $27,000 for my truck it's in good shape and not some old work truck. I was just at the new store and they have a wipped 01 for over 30k.
Old 01-24-2005, 03:47 PM
Registered

Hey- I have a Ranger with 4.0 V6, extended cab, 4X4, new tires, almost new exhaust system, fancy interior, A/C, frame hitch. Interior is a 9.8, exterior needs a little paint touch up. OK, maybe a lot of paint touch up, LOL. No dents, just paint is peeling off. I'll make ya an even trade!
Old 01-24-2005, 03:48 PM
Registered

Yep, I think we have met before! I'll tell ya, these diesel Ford's bring some crazy money at the auction! Which means the dealers have to add a little profit and then, well, you know. We have a really nice 03 Ford F-250 lariat crew PSD long bed w/39k miles that was pretty pricey from the auction. Nonetheless, it'll make a really nice truck for someone. Let me know if I can help! Are you going to the Winter Chill out?
Old 01-24-2005, 04:19 PM
Registered

I have a 2000 white, Excursion, powerstroke, with about the same mileage as yours, fully loaded, its very clean, and I really never use it as I also have an 88 ford dually that I use every day. I would like to see some pictures if possible. might be interested in doing something.
E-mail - [email protected]
Thanks Rich,
Old 01-24-2005, 04:33 PM
Registered

I'll take some Tue. and post them, it's dirty from the snow and I don't know when it's going to be above freezing to wash it. Do you have some of the Excursion? Leather? Where are you at?
Old 01-24-2005, 04:43 PM
Registered

formula1 give me a little more info on the f250 including rock bottom OSO buddy price. thanks
Old 01-24-2005, 04:53 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

laps also check at www.truckpaper.com, some decent pricing there on the medium duty rigs.
Old 01-24-2005, 04:54 PM
Registered

Check out the FNG jumping all over my thread.

Quick Reply: Anybody Want To Trade Trucks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.