Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who's who (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95108-whos-who.html)

TeamTaboo 01-25-2005 02:06 PM

Re: Who's who

1 Attachment(s)
Will be around most of the show. See everybody at the OSO party or FPC party.
Bill Mazzoni on the left & Criag Wilson on the right

fund razor 01-25-2005 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Phknlwyr
Nope. I'm a donkey. He's an a$$.

Set, spike, point.
:D

Phknlwyr 01-25-2005 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor
Ohh... yeah, I saw that.
I thought you meant that one of us "suits" looked like a chick.

Don't allow yourself to believe that just because you submitted a photo involving a charity event and a child that I will not take the opportunity to eviscerate you. A "suit" is an article of clothing. A "Suit" is, generally speaking, a self important, overpaid executive, normally in his position as a result of nepotism. That said, nice suit.

stecz20 01-25-2005 02:41 PM

what is all this talk behind my back, dont make me break out the verbal judo on you fund razer, Mr. Wonderful can only take on so many bafoons at one time.. first let me work on the swine i have now, then on to you.... i allow kevin to practice his speeches on me, only because he takes care of my kids and ex wife. thanks babe.. now, i have more important things to do. so ive said it let it be written... Mr. W

GLH 01-25-2005 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor
Bad hair day, too.

What hair? :D:D:D

fund razor 01-25-2005 03:14 PM

Don't allow yourself to believe that just because you submitted a photo involving a charity event and a child that I will not take the opportunity to eviscerate you.

I don't. I figured that the virtual evisceration would commence directly. I kind of figured that the child and the charity event would bring extra wolves. I was resigned to it.
Even if it is in front of the rest of the Goyim.

A "suit" is an article of clothing.

A couple articles, because it comes with pants.
Or a skirt.
But it could mean something that those phknlwyrs bring against people.
Or it could mean courting someone. As in "I am Stecz's ex-wife's suitor."
Or any of the four sets of 13 playing cards in a deck.
Or, any group of things together, a collection. As in "look at all the Suits in the suits."
Is it suitable to suit up in a suit when you file suit? Suits me fine.

A "Suit" is, generally speaking, a self important, overpaid executive, normally in his position as a result of nepotism.

Three guys in the photo are self important. Three guys are overpaid. None were hired by a parent or relative. One of the guys had a nephrotism, but his kidney is better now.
So your definition of "Suit" really isn't suitable.

That said, nice suit.

Thanks. :D

drypipetiger 01-25-2005 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
The one pic she I think took or was in my boat right next to us at the time. The first one (with Blonde) was just prior to Judy. Judy and I are doing great. I take it you will be at the Fun run this June? I am going to have a fun run on Sacandaga it looks like on July 23rd. I hope you can make it down.

BTW- The bottom pic is Judy and if you notice in the first pic, this is the girl (friends wife) in one of the first pics. :D

Glad to hear things are well with you both. Say hello to Judy.

Hope to see you at both runs.

Phknlwyr 01-25-2005 03:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by stecz20
i allow kevin to practice his speeches on me, only because he takes care of my kids and ex wife. thanks babe..

Stecz, if you are gonna claim them, you have to help pay for them. If anyone compares your wedding photos to these pics, it is clear that your mug could never create beauty like this. BTW, anyone have a shotgun that I can borrow starting in about seven years?

fund razor 01-25-2005 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
What hair? :D:D:D

I'm the one on the far left.
That's a lot of hair for 39. :D

Phknlwyr 01-25-2005 03:27 PM

Fund Razor,

You could have responded to my post in any number of ways. You chose humor and (very) intelligent wit. You sir, are good people. If you'll have me, I'll drink with you any day. Crap, now I might have to go to Miami.