If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    2004 fountain 35ex 2006 31-0 Marlago

Question who's allison marine

allison marine was offering oso discounts on trailers.I've emailed them try to leave phone messages but their voice mail is full.are they in business or a fly by night company.I've tried to contact them at least ten times in three weeks.obviously i wouldn't bother with a quote with them.just wondering if anybody knows.

Charter Member #1171 Charter Member obnoxus's Avatar
    My Boats:
    New Lenox , Il

Re: who's allison marine

I havent spoken to Bill in a few weeks. Last I heard he was telling me he got nailed pretty good by the hurricane. He hasnt even read my last PM to him. I will try giving him a call for you.

He does make a nice trailer. I had one built for a customer with a 29 Scarab and he delivered it personally.

My Boats:
    95,Fountain 32' Fever
    Miami, Florida

I just spoke with him, he's about to deliver a new trailer to me for my Fountain . Try to contact him again, I'm sure it will be worth the effort.

Charter Member #415 Charter Member
    My Boats:
    1968 Switzer Shooting Star,1967 Switzer Shooting Star,1963 Glasspar G-3

Bill is a good guy,definetly not a "fly by night" We use his trailers a lot, really nice aluminum trailers with lots of custom touches,very friendly pricing and personal service. Bill's only problem is he wants to do the best he can for everyone and sometimes spreads himself too thin. The trailers he builds rival or better most of the aluminum trailers out there and I enjoy dealing with him. Yes ,he is very busy and I get frustrated some but he has always come thru for me in ways that most of the Florida trailer guys will not. He will call you back,not always in a timely manner, but he will call back, and make up for it in the product and price he does deliver.