Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Miami Boat Show Thursday Night Get Together (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95215-miami-boat-show-thursday-night-get-together.html)

OldSchool 11-30-2005 06:04 PM

Re: Miami Boat Show Thursday Night Get Together

Originally Posted by otis311
Im in. Need help putting together ?? We can top the party the girls put on in KW !!

Not really on the needing help thing. This party is and will always be what it is...

...Just a straight-up party. No frills, no freebies, no prizes and a cash bar. If you want to eat...order something!! It's a good opportunity for everyone from here to get together, meet old friends and make some new ones and BS about how great our boats are...and drink!! :drink: :drink: Last years went on until 5am the next morning (for me at least) :drool: :drool:

I've got the place reserved from 6-10pm and it will be like last year. We'll have a few bartenders, a few waitresses and a few bouncers to keep the Sharks and the Jets (oops, I meant E-Dock and SBRT) from getting into a rumble...or a Goose-n-RedBull guzzling competition. I'll start a new thread shortly for the 2006 party.

otis311 11-30-2005 07:14 PM

Good deal on the no frills kind of party. I was sitting in the front row by the stage at the KW gathering and I think I recieved a concusion from all the t-shirts getting thrown out to the crowd and hitting me in the head.

Beak Boater 11-30-2005 08:02 PM

Craig
Sharon and I will be landing in Miami probably about the time you all are going to bed. Be in a 12:30 Friday. Wish we could make it.
Randy

Edward R. Cozzi 11-30-2005 08:47 PM

Count me in. I enjoyed meeting many of you last year.

docmanrich37 11-30-2005 09:50 PM

Jen and I will be there on the 15 until the 20 with 6 more coming down with us.staying at the Clevelender so i can stumble back to the room.

Queenie 12-01-2005 07:27 AM

There will be 4 of us from Cleveland landing Thursday at 2PM so count us in on this! This will be our first Miami Boat Show and we can't wait!!!!! :D :drink: :evilb:

OldSchool 12-01-2005 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by License To Thrill
I'm coming.

That's what she said.

PhantomChaos 12-01-2005 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
I'll start a new thread shortly for the 2006 party.

So....do it. It's not like you're really working....... :D :D :drink: :drink:

bajabob38 12-01-2005 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by License To Thrill
I'm coming.

Are you going to bring your boyfriend Sy with you :eek:

bryanspeedracer 12-01-2005 07:50 PM

I'll be there too, reservations have been made.

Someone needs to put the arm on BobbyB. He thinks he's not going...