Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tulsa Boat Show Get Together? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95263-tulsa-boat-show-get-together.html)

WARPARTY36 02-03-2005 08:56 AM

Re: Tulsa Boat Show Get Together?

Originally Posted by P Offshore
By the time you guys get the schedule worked out I will already have been to Hooters 3 times!!! :eek: :drink:

The sad thing is, he is not kidding :D . I am still open for whatever, not sure about the open wallet though :cool:

44MTI 02-03-2005 02:19 PM

Robert has reserved the north room at Hooters for next thur. night, sevenish. If any one wants to get together This Sat I think Eric is coming into town. We could get together for some drinks and go out to show and lie their a little or ALOT.

BLee 02-03-2005 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
This Sat I think Eric is coming into town.

Yeah yeah, Eric is ALWAYS coming into town. Sometimes he actually does. :rolleyes: :D :drink:

jeaston 02-03-2005 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Yeah yeah, Eric is ALWAYS coming into town. Sometimes he actually does. :rolleyes: :D :drink:

And he's always going to stop by for a beer. :D :drink:

44MTI 02-03-2005 02:40 PM

I can't be responsible for his actions or lack of. Just passing on the info.
You going to be around this weekend B Lee.

P Offshore 02-03-2005 02:40 PM

Some (all though few) of us are now working for a living as opposed to some others around here!!! :D :eek:

BLee 02-03-2005 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
I can't be responsible for his actions or lack of. Just passing on the info.
You going to be around this weekend B Lee.

LOL. Yeah should be around this weekend. I have a dinner to go to with Cass Saturday night. I'll be hangin out all weekend if you guys go out.

jeaston 02-03-2005 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by P Offshore
Some (all though few) of us are now working for a living as opposed to some others around here!!! :D :eek:

I'm takin that personal :drink: Dans been makin me work :( :drink:

blown formula 02-03-2005 09:11 PM

Robert called me.....

Next Thursday (2-10) 7:00 Hooters- North room 61st & Memorial.....

VortechSS 01-29-2009 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Cattitude (Post 1208235)
Let me know about Hooters, I may make it but heading to a race in AZ a week from tomorrow.

The show itself was pretty lame. A few Baja's, 1 382 Fastech and Mac had a 33 Daytona, save your $ and time if you're going to see fast boats.

Who goes to look at the boats! I never make it past the alcohol and house-boat girls! :ernaehrung004:

prob gonna hit it thurs and fri night with the T-town crew.. See ya there!

Kelsey(B-Klean)