Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake MI party and Skater Factory Tour (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95340-lake-mi-party-skater-factory-tour.html)

Waterfoul 03-11-2005 10:29 AM

Re: Lake MI party and Skater Factory Tour

Ah... I see from mapquest that it's on northshore drive, actually just off the freeway on the north side of town. I know where that place is... it's on the north side of the road. I've heard it's pretty good food.

Easy to get to from the Inn too... just cross the drawbridge going north, turn right onto North Shore Drive, drive along the lake shore right to the place. Been past it many times, just never paid much attention as I was usually on the clock for work (we have suppliers in south haven) and was in a hurry to get back.

Ms PatriYacht 03-11-2005 10:56 AM

I am glad you figured it out, I was getting worried that I would have to pack a bib and a spoon for you :D See ya and it should be fun :drink:

PatriYacht 03-11-2005 11:00 AM

Real nice Donna. :rolleyes: See what I gotta put up with. :D

Ms PatriYacht 03-11-2005 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by PatriYacht
Real nice Donna. :rolleyes: See what I gotta put up with. :D

No, see what I have to put up! try planning a party for 100 and you would know what I mean. :D Actually it has been fun working on this, just keeping all the details can occasssionaly get to you.

ClassCig38 03-11-2005 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
No, see what I have to put up! try planning a party for 100 and you would know what I mean. :D Actually it has been fun working on this, just keeping all the details can occasssionaly get to you.

That is why your first :drink: will be on us!!! Cuz we'll be joining you. (hey look, I may reach 100 posts soon) Shocking.

T-Dock Chicks

Ms PatriYacht 03-11-2005 11:26 AM

Now that you mention it, and in case anyone else is reading this. ;)
I enjoy a few margaritas at the beginning of the night, followed by a good chardonnay :drink: :drink:

Ms PatriYacht 03-11-2005 11:28 AM

(hey look, I may reach 100 posts soon) Shocking.

[/QUOTE]

Keep posting you always have something good to say, and we can't let the guys have all the fun

Waterfoul 03-11-2005 12:07 PM

Typical woman.... all salty to start the night and finishes with a good whine....

:D

Quiet Storm 03-11-2005 12:33 PM

Mike

When you cross the draw bridge your going East. :rolleyes:

Just turn right before your feet get wet. :drink:

Waterfoul 03-11-2005 12:35 PM

North east actually there Roger...... :drink: Sea you there!!