Notices

Lake MI party and Skater Factory Tour

Old 01-28-2005, 11:09 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lake MI party and Skater Factory Tour

Lake Michigan Winter Get Away Weekend & Skater Factory Tour

This event is sponsored by C.O.P.S. but everyone is invited
This second annual get away weekend on March 12 is sure to be another success. We have booked an ENTIRE Inn on the Harbor in picturesque Downtown South Haven. This quaint lakeside community is located only two hours from Chicago and an hour from Grand Rapids. A fun weekend planned; we will start with lunch at our hotel, the Old Harbor Inn, and follow with a tour of Douglas Marine. As you know Douglas Marine is home to Skater, the most widely recognized high-performance catamaran in the world. You will have a chance to visit this 100,000 square foot facility, and view upwards of 50 boats in various stages of production. This is a must see for all offshore enthusiasts

The evening will start at the inn’s York’s Landing for Happy Hour. During cocktails marine experts such as Jim Valeko of Valeko Race Heads will be available to answer any technical questions you may have. Dinner will be at Tellos Trattori & Cabaret, followed by dancing & billiards. In the morning the inn will provide us with a continental breakfast. Dinner will be a choice of steak or chicken with a side of pasta, salad, and homemade tiramisu. Cost for dinner will be $22.00 if paid by March 1st and $26.00 if paid later.

We have a special rate of $79.00 a night for harbor view rooms, (includes breakfast), keep in mind this is an inn so availability is limited. For those romantic souls a few rooms with fireplaces and Jacuzzis are available at a higher price. Please call the Inn at 800-433-9210 to make reservations. The earlier you book the better choice of rooms you will have, remember to tell them you are with COPS.

Post here if you would like to attend, then forward me your email address for dinner and tour reservations. In about two weeks I will email you a flyer with all the details and information on how to pay for the dinner. For those of you that are within driving distance you are welcome to join us just for the dinner and tour. [email protected] www.skaterpowerboats.com/ www.oldharborinn.com/
Old 01-28-2005, 12:27 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lake MI party and Skater Factory Tour

We took the tour last year of the Skater plant. It was well worth the trip. They were very accomodating and answered all of our questions. Even allowed cameras, but we did have to delete a couple of them.
Old 01-28-2005, 03:50 PM
Registered

Online registration for the dinner and tour will be available very soon. In the mean time, make your hotel reservations and contact Donna to reserve your place.

Steve
Old 01-28-2005, 09:22 PM
Registered

I have my room booked.
Old 01-28-2005, 10:04 PM
Registered

Vicki & I are going. Sounds like a fun weekend. Thanks Donna.
Dan
Old 01-29-2005, 09:58 AM
Registered

I'll be there of course looking forward to the Skater Tour and party

Last edited by PatriYacht; 01-30-2005 at 06:40 AM.
Old 01-30-2005, 01:21 AM
Registered

A bunch of people are going up on Friday night to get a jump start. Most of the people will be there by noon on Saturday.

Mark
Old 01-30-2005, 11:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
A bunch of people are going up on Friday night to get a jump start. Most of the people will be there by noon on Saturday.

Mark
Do we have anything planned for Friday night?
Dan
Old 01-31-2005, 01:34 AM
Registered

I am not decided on going on Friday night. It would be nice to wake up my own leasure and have a breakfast which is included with the cheap price for the room. Or do I rush to get there by noon on Saturday morning?
Old 01-31-2005, 04:52 AM
Registered

Ian and I are planning on getting there on Friday, nothing is planned for Friday at least not yet.............................. I am sure we could think of something

Last edited by Ms PatriYacht; 03-05-2005 at 06:17 PM.

Quick Reply: Lake MI party and Skater Factory Tour

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.