Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2005 OSO Party ROCKED!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95452-2005-oso-party-rocked.html)

Sunrise Girl 01-31-2005 09:44 PM

Re: 2005 OSO Party ROCKED!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Tonto

Hey Wigginout kids,
How far is it to tow from around here to ya'll. We might just show up this summer. Ya'll doing the Hartwell Poker run again this year? How about coming down hear for a run?

Robert

Hey Robert,
Sorry you and Demi missed such a great time! I hope the weather is back to normal on Lake Lanier. Kenneth said you're approximately 4 hrs away from us so come on down! We would love to have you both on Murray! I think they're having the Hartwell poker run around the end of May again. Yes, we plan on having the Lake Murray gang there in full force! I hope you both can make it.

As for Lanier's poker run...when is it? We've had a few Murray people do the run before so we'll see what we can plan for this year.

Take care and tell Demi hello for us!
Cat

sean stinson 02-01-2005 04:28 AM

And I anxiously await the photos.......................

45sonic 02-01-2005 07:55 AM

Spicy ???? Where are they??

Should have ours later today or tomorrow

By the way Sean ------------------- Your welcome. Terra will explain

45sonic 02-01-2005 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Still not quite right...but I'm going with ..............362 DAYS TIL WE CHILL!!!!!!!!! :drink: :evilb:

Yea, Yea something like that. :drink: :drink:

Sydwayz 02-01-2005 11:52 AM

3 Attachment(s)
A few more pics:

Spicy 02-01-2005 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by 43Thunder

I'm having problems I had the camera on a high resolution??? I cant resize them the page expires when I try to upload them, I'm just getting home I will play with them or I will e-mail to Craig he said he will get them to work... :( :(

IceAngel 02-01-2005 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by 43Thunder

Bill and Patty-

Sean is sitting right here and he says that he definately owes you guys a drink (probably more than one :drink: ) Hurry up and get those pics on here!!!!! Can't wait to see them.

Craig there is something special in it for you if you can't get Spicy's pics to work ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ange 02-01-2005 06:29 PM

Craig, hon, I have a special deal for you too if you can't get Spicy's pics to work. :D

Spicy 02-01-2005 06:36 PM

I e-mailed all 35 pictures to Mrs. Wigginout and Craig, I'm heading out to get some dinner and watch Maryland woop up on Clemson.... Can't get them to upload Sorry Guys they will come out eventually.....Just got off the phone with Craig, he is on it!!!!!! :evilb: :evilb:

OldSchool 02-01-2005 06:51 PM

:drink: :evilb: