Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2005 OSO Party ROCKED!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95452-2005-oso-party-rocked.html)

kitten 01-30-2005 04:39 PM

Re: 2005 OSO Party ROCKED!!!!!!!

ROCKED to say the least. Ya'll look like you're having too much fun!! :evilb:

Sunrise Girl 01-30-2005 04:43 PM

3 Attachment(s)
WOW...what a great time the Lake Murray gang had! I'm sure some of us are hurting more than others. It was so good to see those that we've met in the past and make new friends!

As everyone else has stated, Brian you did a great job! It's always a blast partying/dancing with you! Please tell Christine I really enjoyed meeting her...she's a great girl!

Terra and Ange~
You two are a trip!! I really had a good time drinking and visiting with you. Terra, my husband is still laughing over the 12 yr old boy comment! :p I'm sorry we didn't get to meet Sean...looking forward to it!

Ted, Scott and Mike~
I love you guys!! You are so sweet and a blast to party with! Oh yeah, thanks for my "special beads"...hope you enjoy the pictures that came with it! :eek: ;) BTW, we would love a copy of those pictures ([email protected]). Spicy, it was great seeing you, too!

Craig,
It was good to see you and your beautiful (and talented) wife!

Of course, I can't forget John and Lesley...we loved you guys!! Kenneth and I had so much fun visiting with you! You both really made our night so much fun!!

~Cat & Ken

P.S. John~ I'm glad you're still alive! You were pretty entertaining at Tobacco Company eating your chicken fingers! Oh yeah...I didn't ride in the back of the 'burb this year! :p

IceAngel 01-30-2005 04:43 PM

Hey R Addiction, We ALL love Bobby ;) (I'm sorry Bobby, I didn't see you standing there :eek: :eek: :drink: :drink: ;) )

Tonto 01-30-2005 04:44 PM

Yeah, I here there are a couple of "CHICKS" from North Carolina that are in REAL trouble :evilb:

Robert

R Addiction 01-30-2005 04:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Sean, I found one of Terra.

Sunrise Girl 01-30-2005 04:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
More... :drink:

Sunrise Girl 01-30-2005 04:46 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Some of the Lake Murray gang :drink:

Sunrise Girl 01-30-2005 04:48 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Some more...

Sunrise Girl 01-30-2005 04:49 PM

3 Attachment(s)
More...

R Addiction 01-30-2005 04:51 PM

That second picture is the ladies waiting for more beads!!

Cat, We had the best time.....That what I can remember!! I have to remember to eat when I drink!!

If I offended anyone towards the end....I'm sorry!! Except you Craig.....I think you got the shots started!! :drink: :D :crazy: