Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto

Notices

Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto

Old 03-19-2008, 09:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by boonville1963
ok, these stories just get more blown out of proportion every time they are discussed, Jass, I spoke with Kent at Lifelines 2 weeks ago, got my dealer pricing on the 160 and 170 jackets, we discussed what he had in stock and what was to be ordered, we talked about just giving the height and weight to order them because they come so big, I told him it was a group buy for oso, mwbp, have been their loto dealer for 3 years now, I'll call him today to see if you called, how would I know there is an extra snap, wider straps and taller straight collar on the 170 race, and it also has flac in it, find that on their website, the Nortech sign is still on the lower level service bay door, Offshore never accussed you guys who stayed at my home of taking anything, masher and I know who took the stuff and it happened saturday night at the party, you dont even know these guys.I had no problems at all with my Nortech deals, email weapon X or Steve to see if they had any issues with their nortech's, no. all boats were paid in full from Nortech, do you think they sell boats not paid for. I never had any litigation with venom, call and check with st. louis county courts, no motors taken, boat has nearly new 496 mag
s in it. here again only hear say from some of your so called sources. Granger, Ill. where the hell is that, Facility is in Granite City,Ill. and 320 and I are going to meet up and view the facility together to prove it to you, he was emailed pics if you want to ask him also, everything you are saying on here is a lie and I'll just prove to you that you don't know what you are talking about, so leave me alone, call Charlie Schaeffer or his brother about Chicago, Charlie broke a drive when we started and they rode with me in the 36 nortech all afternoon, Charlie even drove it at 130mph thru the rough stuff, with Justin , my throttle man on the sticks, we were in the back .lastly never rented my place to any other oso groups as you say, never,,, you said you have 7 pm's and a total of 4 groups that did, who are they and where are the pm's, put them on here prove me wrong, I keep asking for your proof and you never give any, who is lying, I provide proof in my defense. Its starting to look like your the idiot who needs help, members are going to start understanding you have started all this and got your buddies involved by telling them lies, just to be a problem, no you are the one who needs help Jeff, I have tried to mend things with you and help you at loto but it seems clear you are just trying to be an a---hole, grow up

Only one word......... Dementia!

I anwsered everything on that deleted thread of yours, gave you proof, you even anwsered with a rebuttle, where the hell have you been ????????Do you think that by backing down or trying to mend your situation with me or all of us will help..We are all way past that...the 400 bucks that U owed me along with a plane ticket that you were to be mailing me to prove that all this stuff is here at LOTO Is all B.S...No one wants to deal with You, plain and simple.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok, these stories just get more blown out of proportion every time they are discussed, Jass, I spoke with Kent at Lifelines 2 weeks ago, got my dealer pricing on the 160 and 170 jackets, we discussed what he had in stock and what was to be ordered, we talked about just giving the height and weight to order them because they come so big, I told him it was a group buy for oso, mwbp, have been their loto dealer for 3 years now, I'll call him today to see if you called, how would I know there is an extra snap, wider straps and taller straight collar on the 170 race, and it also has flac in it, find that on their website, the Nortech sign is still on the lower level service bay door, Offshore never accussed you guys who stayed at my home of taking anything, masher and I know who took the stuff and it happened saturday night at the party, you dont even know these guys.I had no problems at all with my Nortech deals, email weapon X or Steve to see if they had any issues with their nortech's, no. all boats were paid in full from Nortech, do you think they sell boats not paid for. I never had any litigation with venom, call and check with st. louis county courts, no motors taken, boat has nearly new 496 mag
s in it. here again only hear say from some of your so called sources. Granger, Ill. where the hell is that, Facility is in Granite City,Ill. and 320 and I are going to meet up and view the facility together to prove it to you, he was emailed pics if you want to ask him also, everything you are saying on here is a lie and I'll just prove to you that you don't know what you are talking about, so leave me alone, call Charlie Schaeffer or his brother about Chicago, Charlie broke a drive when we started and they rode with me in the 36 nortech all afternoon, Charlie even drove it at 130mph thru the rough stuff, with Justin , my throttle man on the sticks, we were in the back .lastly never rented my place to any other oso groups as you say, never,,, you said you have 7 pm's and a total of 4 groups that did, who are they and where are the pm's, put them on here prove me wrong, I keep asking for your proof and you never give any, who is lying, I provide proof in my defense. Its starting to look like your the idiot who needs help, members are going to start understanding you have started all this and got your buddies involved by telling them lies, just to be a problem, no you are the one who needs help Jeff, I have tried to mend things with you and help you at loto but it seems clear you are just trying to be an a---hole, grow up
I dont know who the hell you are talking about... who was arrested? Stop quoting me like I will back you up. You said you had a dock with the rental.... you didnt say it wasnt at your house. Big Difference. We had two boats there.
Nothing was taken Saturday night because it was there when I LEFT Sunday morning. Plus, I was sleeping by midnight in the master bedroom on Saturday night. Do not mention my name again as far as backing you up. I sent you a grand no questions asked because YOU said the house was fvcked up... I took your word for it and fedexd a thousand. Then three days later when I talk to everyone they tell me the house was fine. I believe my friends.

You are digging a hole. And maybe unlike everyone else on here, I WILL see you this year.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:52 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by masher44
I sent you a grand no questions asked because YOU said the house was fvcked up... I took your word for it and fedexd a thousand.

Hey Masher ... Im fvcked up from seein you a few times in the past few years .... can I have a grand too? Ask your/our friends .... they will verify my fvckedupedness
Old 03-19-2008, 10:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Hey Masher ... Im fvcked up from seein you a few times in the past few years .... can I have a grand too? Ask your/our friends .... they will verify my fvckedupedness
Can I pay you back in services?

Last edited by masher44; 03-19-2008 at 11:18 AM.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sean H
i think masher took the dock to grand for his new deal... possibly the pool furniture too, that is indoor furniture in oklahoma.
LOL - - dats right!
Old 03-19-2008, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there were a few things that were upsetting to some of my buddies.. i was fine with the situation, i was there to party and not stay at the four seasons..

docks at the house, room for our boats....
pluming in the house was not done, bathrooms and the sump pump was never hooked up, so we had sh it issues right off the bat.. again, it was not a big deal to me but some of the guys were pissed, and i undertsand why.. they felt they did not pay to be in an unfinished house... if we knew it would be unfinished we wuld not have stayed in it.. but again, we had a good time and i dont think it was that big of a deal..

we were also told it was walking distance from the main part of town, near one of the bars dont remember which... the house was 1/2 hour drive from everywhere... so we always had to worry abut who was driving, and it was between masher and tantrum they were teh onl;y ones that had trucks there..

all in all we had a blast, im not sorry we rented the place and i do thank jim, but dont feel he was intirely upfront about many issues...

i dont have a problem with jim, we did damage some stuff, i dont feel the house was perfect when we left and we paid for what we did.. some feel for how he portrayed the house to us, it should have been a wash.. either way, we had a blast.... when jim told me about the stolen items, i had someon go and take pics of every inch of that house, i had a realitor go and i told her i wanted to buy the and i heard it had issues, she took pics of everything, and things that were visableand were missing, were missing.. so take that as you may.. the realitor told me to stay clear of the place....lol

Last edited by stecz20; 03-19-2008 at 12:02 PM.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
there were a few things that were upsetting to some of my buddies.. i was fine with the situation, i was there to party and not stay at the four seasons..

docks at the house, room for our boats....
pluming in the house was not done, bathrooms and the sump pump was never hooked up, so we had sh it issues right off the bat.. again, it was not a big deal to me but some of the guys were pissed, and i undertsand why.. they felt they did not pay to be in an unfinished house... if we knew it would be unfinished we wuld not have stayed in it.. but again, we had a good time and i dont think it was that big of a deal..

we were also told it was walking distance from the main part of town, near one of the bars dont remember which... the house was 1/2 hour drive from everywhere... so we always had to worry abut who was driving, and it was between masher and tantrum they were teh onl;y ones that had trucks there..

all in all we had a blast, im not sorry we rented the place and i do thank jim, but dont feel he was intirely upfront about many issues...

i dont have a problem with jim, we did damage some stuff, i dont feel the house was perfect when we left and we paid for what we did.. some feel for how he portrayed the house to us, it should have been a wash.. either way, we had a blast.... when jim told me about the stolen items, i had someon go and take pics of every inch of that house, i had a realitor go and i told her i wanted to buy the and i heard it had issues, she took pics of everything, and things that were visableand were missing, were missing.. so take that as you may.. the realitor told me to stay clear of the place....lol
to summarize:

booze + gonch + fireworks + ratman =
Old 03-19-2008, 12:44 PM
Registered

All I know for sure is....YOU GUYS ARE ON YOUR OWN FOR A PLACE TO STAY IF YOU COME TO PICKWICK!!!!
Old 03-19-2008, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

s in it. here again only hear say from some of your so called sources.
Granger, Ill. where the hell is that, Facility is in Granite City,Ill. and 320 and I are going to meet up and view the facility together to prove it to you, he was emailed pics if you want to ask him also, everything you are saying on here is a lie and I'll just prove to you that you don't know what you are talking about, so leave me alone, call Charlie Schaeffer or his brother about Chicago, Charlie broke a drive when we started and they rode with me in the 36 nortech all afternoon, Charlie even drove it at 130mph thru the rough stuff, with Justin , my throttle man on the sticks, we were in the back .lastly never rented my place to any other oso groups as you say, never,,, you said you have 7 pm's and a total of 4 groups that did, who are they and where are the pm's, put them on here prove me wrong, I keep asking for your proof and you never give any, who is lying, I provide proof in my defense. Its starting to look like your the idiot who needs help, members are going to start understanding you have started all this and got your buddies involved by telling them lies, just to be a problem, no you are the one who needs help Jeff, I have tried to mend things with you and help you at loto but it seems clear you are just trying to be an a---hole, grow up
Ok did a few phone calls and yes you are right as of now, the boat is no longer tied up in litigation and is back in New York with the owner. It seems that someone went to Missouri DMV with bogus HIN numbers and tried registering it, it caught someones eyes as funny and upon further inspection the boat was found to be stolen and it was then seized and returned to the owner.(after a long process, but nontheless at lot easier than the bogus bill you gave the owner of Venom) hmmm didnt you say earlier in this thread that the boat was salvaged by conservation????????

Best to you Jim, I have no dog in this fight, I just hope that people reading this thread can see who you truly are and how you work. Sad thing is you are a real personable guy. I remember you telling me, "I just want this to be right, the boat business is tough enough and I dont want enemies. I want to be able to put this behind us and sit down and have a beer with ya." For a moment I believed ya but then after finding out more details as timed passed, once a liar, always a liar or should I say scam artist? Good luck to you in your future endeavors and I hope that people are smart enough to stay away from you and not do business with you.
Old 03-19-2008, 01:59 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Venom never picked up the boat for 3 years, boat was salvaged by the conservation dept .over year ago. this is the true story.
Just making sure I wasnt going looney, but the obvious question, how was it salvaged when it is sitting right now in NY in the owner's shop? Nah Jim dont answer, one lie always leads to another, dont want the hole to get to big

Last edited by F1-00 Racing; 03-19-2008 at 02:27 PM. Reason: sp

Quick Reply: Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.