Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95472-midwest-performance-marine-introduces-venom-powerboats-loto.html)

WeaponX 03-19-2008 07:24 PM

I think all of the people that were at the house are telling the truth. And I was around mostly as Taxi / Guide and fellow conspirator in crime.:D
All the ones I know of would not steal anything.

I don't know the other two people that were there.
Masher,Stecz,Tantrum,Dee,SeanH,Buck,Rat,and me and of course Offshoredrillin. ARE CLEAN.:evilb: Sort of.

boonville1963 03-19-2008 07:30 PM

Anthony, I agree 100% , none of these guys took anything and never said they did, as stated before there were some uninvited guests there, one you know.Again I enjoyed partying with all those guys and they are welcome at my place anytime, I'm sorry the pump on the septic went bad, but I fixed it that day, I don't know what else I could of done, I felt really bad about it, but like Stecz said I don't think it slowed down anyone alchohol consumption or fun that weekend.

stecz20 03-19-2008 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by WeaponX (Post 2491696)
I think all of the people that were at the house are telling the truth. And I was around mostly as Taxi / Guide and fellow conspirator in crime.:D

Masher,Stecz,Tantrum,Dee,SeanH,Buck,Rat,and me ARE CLEAN.:evilb: Sort of.

buck is not clean.. now come on.....:evilb::evilb:

WeaponX 03-19-2008 07:35 PM

Finger nail polish.:( Forgot that. I wasn't there then.

Don't post anymore until the guy gets by your shop to see.
Your not winning just bringing on more trouble.

Who took the TV??

offshoredrillin 03-19-2008 07:35 PM

Masher,Stecz,Tantrum,Dee,SeanH,Buck,Rat,and me ARE CLEAN.:evilb: Sort of.

soooo, you saying I took a pistol and a plasma in my luggage in Seans truck on the plane?:confused::snide:

WeaponX 03-19-2008 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2491720)
buck is not clean.. now come on.....:evilb::evilb:

There in order of cleanlyness. Buck, Rat and me are last.:D:D

WeaponX 03-19-2008 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 2491725)
soooo, you saying I took a pistol and a plasma in my luggage in Seans truck on the plane?:confused::snide:

I forgot about you call Mr. Hoover we have a break in the case.:D

Fixed.:cool-smiley-011:

JCPERF 03-19-2008 07:40 PM

Masher,Stecz,Tantrum,Dee,SeanH,Buck,Rat,and me and of course Offshoredrillin. ARE CLEAN.:evilb: Sort of.

I was there too:party-smiley-004:

WeaponX 03-19-2008 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF (Post 2491733)
I was there too:party-smiley-004:

Man who wasn't there??? I missed out on a good party.:D

offshoredrillin 03-19-2008 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by WeaponX (Post 2491729)
I forgot about you call Mr. Hoover we have a break in the case.:D

Fixed.:cool-smiley-011:

how could you forget ...I've got Fudge, I've got hershy kisses... hell I got your son in trouble at school :D...that wreck musta whacked your noggin. hows Tammy doin?