Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95472-midwest-performance-marine-introduces-venom-powerboats-loto.html)

slboatdrinks 03-18-2008 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by boonville1963 (Post 2488841)
where the heck did you get your s__t for brains

Probably off that truck you tool.:hitfan:

otis311 03-18-2008 12:50 PM

He just digs himself deeper.

So, Are Stecz Tantrum and JC thieves ??

boonville1963 03-18-2008 07:05 PM

No they are not, they are very good guys, and they are welcome at my place anytime they want. was not their fault that a couple uninvited guests showed up and stole some stuff.

sommerfliesby 03-18-2008 07:46 PM

How long did it take you to contribute to that charity after the 2005 Chicago Run? Just askin'...cuz I know. You were the big swingin' dick that day...lot's of coverage on the dvd as well...my jaw hit the floor when I heard you hadn't paid your entry...

offshoredrillin 03-18-2008 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by boonville1963 (Post 2489937)
No they are not, they are very good guys, and they are welcome at my place anytime they want. was not their fault that a couple uninvited guests showed up and stole some stuff.

So dimwit are you calling me a thief? how about Ratman. when we left the house on sunday morning when our ride showed up, everything was their and the doors were locked behind us. I'll assure you I have a VERY good witness to prove it as he drove us to the airport.

masher44 03-18-2008 08:44 PM

I couldnt help notice Wiggler saying that there were two arrests made for the supposed stolen items from the house after Rob and Rat left..... I find that to be a bit of BS seeing how no one called any of us to ask us any questions?... no cops/sherriff or anyone to any of us. Just got arrested based on one person who says stuff was stolen?

Jim who got arrested after our stay?

boatfreak 03-18-2008 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby (Post 2490016)
How long did it take you to contribute to that charity after the 2005 Chicago Run? Just askin'...cuz I know. You were the big swingin' dick that day...lot's of coverage on the dvd as well...my jaw hit the floor when I heard you hadn't paid your entry...

Wow and I didn't even know that part of the story. It just kind of ties it all together doesn't it.:hitfan:

boonville1963 03-18-2008 08:53 PM

Items were reported stolen to Camden county sheriffs dept, you can call them and check on it, tv was found at one of the guys house, when the sheriff was called over a domestic violence call, The deputy called me and said we found your stuff, seemed weird to me also, but yes it was the tv, everything was taken out of the master bedroom, tv was mounted on the wall and other 2 items were in the armoir at wall. I never said any of you guys stole anything, It was uninvited guests, you know who they were. Sommer another lie, call Mark Smith I paid my poker run fee and brought another team Charlie Schaffer in his 388 slingshot, they also gave generously, this is a great way to ruin a charity in which we drove so far and spent so much money because one of your members asked us nicely to attend, we gave out Nortech shirts, hats etc, Mark Smith is a great guy and a friend, , this is what I'm talking about how rumors get started, Mark invited me up as the Nortech area dealer at the time, all fees were paid and we gave generously at the dinner prize auction, I'll get ahold of Mark tomorrow to verify he was paid, /this crap has gotten way out of hand now. somebody is getting you guys to stir the pot, I know who it is. he has been calling people that know me, had a few calls from them today, lets all grow up and move on

masher44 03-18-2008 08:57 PM

I only know of 3 people that were there that were not with our initial group, and only two stayed over Sat. nite. Was it two of those 3?

stecz20 03-18-2008 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by otis311 (Post 2489332)
He just digs himself deeper.

So, Are Stecz Tantrum and JC thieves ??

jc is, he stole my heart...:party-smiley-048: