Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto >

Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto

Notices

Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto

Old 03-17-2008, 08:34 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boonville1963
ok Jeff post the 7 names or posts and quit posting untrue statements, come on post, the Venom I rode in Key west was stck boat, rode well, the 32 Vonom sent us was a full race boat that f1-00 drove, I even called him after the demo and they said the boat was set up to be on the edge and it needed weight bags added to it, but yes it chine walked and was out of control , thats what made it fast and a race boat, I told Venom to either fix it or come pick it up that I would'nt sell it, again this was after I first rode in one that ran ok , that I posted the comments. come on Jeff post all the information you have to prove you dont bs on here
Jim,
I refuse to get in a pissing match with you but please get your facts straight! You recieved a boat named "Fire and Ice" which is the very same boat that is on the main page of the web site. There was only one race boat made and I continued to race it after I delivered the pleasure boat to your driver outside of Chattanooga, TN. Remember I tied him up for over 3 hours waiting on the check that you told me your driver had before I walked out my door, oh thats right Ken had to Western Union it to me, so I would release the boat into your drivers posession. Anyone can verify that I had the raceboat at www.superboat.com and look under results from 2006.

I am attaching a email that you sent to me on Oct 28,2007 hardly a year ago:

venom‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Sun 10/28/07 2:35 AM
To: [email protected]

This is a message from Buddy OO at Offshoreonly.com ( http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/index.php ). The Offshoreonly.com owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email. To email Buddy OO, you can use this online form:http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...member&u=48183 OR, by email:mailto:[email protected] This is the message: heard anything from Sal, do you want to buy the venom we got, would like to get it sold, thanks, hope all is well

Go back under your rock please sir and once again a forewarning to everyone doing business with Mr Darr, be very careful

Last edited by F1-00 Racing; 03-17-2008 at 08:37 PM.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
Jim,
I refuse to get in a pissing match with you but please get your facts straight! You recieved a boat named "Fire and Ice" which is the very same boat that is on the main page of the web site. There was only one race boat made and I continued to race it after I delivered the pleasure boat to your driver outside of Chattanooga, TN. Remember I tied him up for over 3 hours waiting on the check that you told me your driver had before I walked out my door, oh thats right Ken had to Western Union it to me, so I would release the boat into your drivers posession. Anyone can verify that I had the raceboat at www.superboat.com and look under results from 2006.

I am attaching a email that you sent to me on Oct 28,2007 hardly a year ago:

venom‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Sun 10/28/07 2:35 AM
To: [email protected]

This is a message from Buddy OO at Offshoreonly.com ( http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/index.php ). The Offshoreonly.com owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email. To email Buddy OO, you can use this online form:http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...member&u=48183 OR, by email:mailto:[email protected] This is the message: heard anything from Sal, do you want to buy the venom we got, would like to get it sold, thanks, hope all is well

Go back under your rock please sir and once again a forewarning to everyone doing business with Mr Darr, be very careful

He throws many rocks, I had to wait for a check as well ( 7 weeks to only get it unsigned and then he backed out of the deal after I told him the motors were not sent) for one of his boat deals that he had to have motors asap. Thank God I did not send them with out a check, I new the guy smelt like fish back then.....I still have the email of his apology...but that was under another one of his alais, so that's why he doesn't remember..
Old 03-17-2008, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Side note, the only Venom race boat ever made is pictured on the first page of this post, I raced it as the throttleman( not driver as Jim points out) in 05 and 06. That is not the boat you recieved, it is back in NY in Sal's possession. I dont scam people, it(the race boat) was rightful his, he has it back.

Also FYI a Venom boat pleasure or race has never touched water in Key West, what dillusional ride did you go on Jim?

Last edited by F1-00 Racing; 03-17-2008 at 08:53 PM.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

ouch, that's gonna leave a markright from the horse's mouth..Jimmy Boy.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:56 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just for your info, I was asked by several members including the owner to bring a powerboat club to loto, everyone said it was a great idea, Robbie, Jeff and I have spoke, met and will get a better response at the mwbp spring party, Trent, f1-00 thanks for admitting you brought a boat to me, you just incriminated yourself. I know a couple people who might be interested in this info, Sgt. Lingaurd. you are the one who said the boat was set up on the edge to get more speed and Sal and you said the boat needed shot lead bags under the seats, not exactly a engineered fix, Trent you delivered a boat to us and said it was stolen, can you say insurance fraud, believe you guys might be in a little trouble. Trent might want to restate that Friday, november 2004 Key West poker run, demo ride you were'nt even there, was only Sal.

Last edited by boonville1963; 03-17-2008 at 09:00 PM.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

You forgot to tell them to crawl under a rock this time...
Old 03-17-2008, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ill take two doug wrights, one for me and my buddy tantrum....
Old 03-17-2008, 09:03 PM
Banned

Jassman, you keep avoiding posting the things you claim, where are your 7 emails, 4 group names, date when you were at plant, come on post your stuff that you keep saying you have out of your pie hole.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:34 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

This may be a dumb question but when someone gets banned doesn't that mean that the PERSON is banned reguardless of of the number of names he can come up with? I met Mr. Darr at the Chicago Poker Run a few years ago. He was running a 36 Nor-Tech cat named the Cat's Meow. She was a beautiful boat but he struted around the marina like he was big dic daddy from cincinnati.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:41 PM
Banned

man unbelievable when all you have to do is type in something on a computer it sure is easy to say things about a guy. how do you explain that strut, I don't remember meeting you or talking to you there, I just remember having a good time, drinking, talking and contributing to the charity.met alot of very nice people there. you sure you were'nt maybe just a little jealous. why else would you post something like that

Quick Reply: Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.