Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Floating Reporter-1/30/05-RumRunner!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95505-floating-reporter-1-30-05-rumrunner.html)

GLH 01-30-2005 08:23 PM

Re: Floating Reporter-1/30/05-RumRunner!!!

Thanks for the pics Bobby, makes winter a little less painfull

Tonto 01-30-2005 08:25 PM

Bobby,
You keep torturing us like this we're going to have to call some friends in Chicago, ever had toothpicks stuck in your finger nails? :eek:

Keep the pix coming, we'll be down soon with the 41. We should hook up :drink:

Robert

georges 01-30-2005 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
So Pakinair, where were you today? :stupid:

He was probably "packin' fudge"! :eek:

lucky strike 01-30-2005 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Tonto
Bobby,
You keep torturing us like this we're going to have to call some friends in Chicago, ever had toothpicks stuck in your finger nails? :eek:

Keep the pix coming, we'll be down soon with the 41. We should hook up :drink:

Robert

That would be cool Robert :cool:. Let us know when you'll be down.

Bobby

authenticjordans2000 01-30-2005 08:50 PM

That Boat Is Awesome!!!!!!

What Does Rumrunner Do For A Living And Are They Hiring? Lol

Tonto 01-30-2005 08:52 PM

Bobby,
I would hate for you to degrade yourself by getting on an APACHE, I have a good friend in Pompano that has a pretty cool 38 TOP GUN, Red and White 90 mph paint job. We saw you kids last summer going and coming at Hillsboro inlet, we were tied up with the CHIEF ENGINES crew just inside the jetties. We were on the SeaRay, so we were in "cognito"(sp). We'll let ya'll know when we are coming down to play. And BTW, YES we are all jealous that you kids get to go out boating during the winter and we're stuck here watching the ice melt (Atlanta), can't wait for spring.

Robert

JCPERF 01-30-2005 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
Thanks for the pics Bobby, makes winter a little less painfull

Like your arm :D

drypipetiger 01-30-2005 08:56 PM

INCREDIBLE RIG!!!

Thanks for the pics.

offshoredrillin 01-30-2005 09:07 PM

Good looking scarab 43 in the first pic!

lucky strike 01-30-2005 09:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Tonto
Bobby,
I would hate for you to degrade yourself by getting on an APACHE, I have a good friend in Pompano that has a pretty cool 38 TOP GUN, Red and White 90 mph paint job. We saw you kids last summer going and coming at Hillsboro inlet, we were tied up with the CHIEF ENGINES crew just inside the jetties. We were on the SeaRay, so we were in "cognito"(sp). We'll let ya'll know when we are coming down to play. And BTW, YES we are all jealous that you kids get to go out boating during the winter and we're stuck here watching the ice melt (Atlanta), can't wait for spring.

Robert

I've seen that 38 Top Gun, it has big Chief power and white #6 drives, right? We ran with him one day last Winter, well we tried too! :D Haven't seen him yet this Winter.

LS JR.