Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who's going to the Miami boat show? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95509-whos-going-miami-boat-show.html)

mcollinstn 01-31-2005 09:55 AM

Re: Who's going to the Miami boat show?

wed noon thru monday noon

44MTI 01-31-2005 09:59 AM

FPC party is Sat. night at the Clevelander I believe.Haven't heard if PRA is having their party again

Ms PatriYacht 01-31-2005 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
FPC party is Sat. night at the Clevelander I believe.Haven't heard if PRA is having their party again

PRA is having a big party, they sent letters to a lot of the boat clubs that had poker runs this past season inviting them and all their participants to come to a party, if you won a past poker run hand you are supposted to be able to get a card at their party. This is the first time I received a letter so I don't know if it is their usual deal or a bigger party. Unfortunately I did not save the letter since we are not going to be in Miami :(
so I can't give you all the details.

OldSchool 01-31-2005 10:40 AM

I'll be there Thursday through Monday. :cool: :cool:

44MTI 01-31-2005 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
PRA is having a big party, they sent letters to a lot of the boat clubs that had poker runs this past season inviting them and all their participants to come to a party, if you won a past poker run hand you are supposted to be able to get a card at their party. This is the first time I received a letter so I don't know if it is their usual deal or a bigger party. Unfortunately I did not save the letter since we are not going to be in Miami :(
so I can't give you all the details.

Now I remember, I did get the big card last year.But this year I only rode on other peoples boats, guess I didn't make the list without an official entry. I will call
Thanks.

Touchy Subject 01-31-2005 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by 42MTI

PRA party is Friday Night @ Fontianbleau Hilton Resort 4441 Colins Ave...
We be there :drink: :drink: :evilb:

sy goldberg 01-31-2005 10:51 AM

I'LL be there from 17-21 with my insurance booth located in the FOUNTAIN POWERBOAT display in th e convention center.

Roger 1 01-31-2005 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Too Old
Wendsday thru Sunday....can't get here soon enough! :D

We gotta hook up Fred. I believe I owe you a couple of drinks. :D

SLIP AWAY 01-31-2005 11:55 AM

12th - 20th

TeamTaboo 01-31-2005 12:19 PM

Thedonz! Frank I'll be at the Holiday Inn Thur. to Sun. I hope See ya at the Clevelander on Thursday nite. Bill