Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   MIAMI rental car help (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95558-miami-rental-car-help.html)

puder 02-01-2005 12:44 AM

Re: MIAMI rental car help

ha the models they have working on boat unfortunatly bolt immediatley after the show. And i know i'm sure as hell not giving you one! i don't need to sell you a boat taht bad!!!!!!!! :eek:

but i know goldberg (sy) IS gonan be there and yeah i bet he'd give you one if that's what it took to sell you a new policy......

puder 02-01-2005 12:45 AM

norty you heading to miami fo reth show? as i recall youa re a suns eeker owner these days. swing by the display!

PhantomChaos 02-01-2005 01:31 AM

We'll be there...........see ya there Puder!

BattleCry 02-01-2005 02:21 AM

Have the hotel pick you up from the airport. I usually check travelzoo.com for their top 20 travel deals. They have ALL of the deals of ALL of the travel websites, there. When renting a car ALWAYS specify SMOKING or NON-SMOKING. They will charge you for smoking in a Non-Smoking vehicle.

mcollinstn 02-01-2005 09:50 AM

Battle,

No hotel. Staying on a boat.
We don't smoke.

I'll check travelzoo.

gumbyjb 02-01-2005 12:03 PM

Why not get 2 cars instead of 1 minivan? Just looked on Travelocity and you can get an intermediate for less than $150, or an economy for less than $130 (but will you fit in an economy...).

boot 02-01-2005 12:34 PM

We got a new style mustang for about $50 a day ... :D Only 2 of us though ...

PUDER, you gonna be at sunseaker ? I'll stop by for a ride ! :cool:

mcollinstn 02-01-2005 09:22 PM

Yeah, we're looking at the 2 car route. But we want to stick together as a group. You know, some group sightseeing and stuff.

We did just find out though that one of the group (the one coming from SC) is DRIVING down. This means he will have a CAR !!

So we may automatically be a 2 car group now.

and the plot thickens..

LubeJobs42 02-01-2005 09:43 PM

PM me your number. I service the cars for Budget, Dollar and Enterprise down here. I'm can make a few calls and get you what you want.

puder 02-02-2005 12:07 AM

boot i will be down at the sunseeker display for a little whle. I won;t be hanging out for the whole show though, just stop in check out teh hardwar on display say hello to the posse and hang for a lil while.

no rides on eth sunseker, sorry they cram the boats on collins in like sardines. Helli can;t even get one for myself!