Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Papa Dukes Carrera race boat for sale? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95661-papa-dukes-carrera-race-boat-sale.html)

NJgr8ful 02-01-2005 09:17 PM

Papa Dukes Carrera race boat for sale?

I also posted in Racers Milling area ... anyone know why or what the story is? Upgrading maybe?

Papa Dukes boat for sale?

Ms PatriYacht 02-01-2005 09:25 PM

Re: Papa Dukes Carrera race boat for sale?

I don't know the story, but one of the guys, (I think Chris) is joining Augie's team

NJgr8ful 02-01-2005 09:33 PM

Thanks Ms P :) ... wonder what the other one is going to do?? :eek:

chriscarbone 02-02-2005 01:26 AM

As of now the boat is up for sale, Perfect p5 and p6 boat. To much money for us young guys to run, Did horrible during the season trying to get sponsors and after the season trying to get sponsors. Cant afford doing by myself and cant hit Mama or Papa Dukes up anymore.
Boat is turn key ready.
Thanks, Chris :(

Ms PatriYacht 02-02-2005 05:11 AM

You made a great effort, and earned a lot of respect along the way. We enjoyed cheering you guys both on and off the race course :D Good luck with Augie's team and I bet another boat of your own will be in your future.

chriscarbone 02-02-2005 08:53 AM

Thats For Sure This Stuff Is Addictive.

NJgr8ful 02-03-2005 04:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Chris, It was cool following you guys to the worlds ... and I bet even better being there! You've got a long career ahead. Good luck in future and with the sale of Carrera. Look for me on Barnegat Bay blasting around in Mistress and say hi :)

Chris (too)

Dave M 02-03-2005 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by chriscarbone
As of now the boat is up for sale, Perfect p5 and p6 boat. To much money for us young guys to run, Did horrible during the season trying to get sponsors and after the season trying to get sponsors. Cant afford doing by myself and cant hit Mama or Papa Dukes up anymore.
Boat is turn key ready.
Thanks, Chris :(

P6? Did I miss something? is that a new class? I notice you have a single ram steering system. Is it full hydraulic? I am converting a single ram add-on system to a full system and was wondering if it was worth the $$ for another ram? Cool Boat! I enjoyed watching you guys at a few races.

Chris L 02-03-2005 04:25 PM

It seems we hear more people selling there boats than people buying boats. :( :(

DPT MOTORSPORTS 02-06-2005 08:15 PM

3 Attachment(s)
pics