Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Swipes welcomes Cherokee Yacht Club, Cleora Oklahoma (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95662-swipes-welcomes-cherokee-yacht-club-cleora-oklahoma.html)

RebarBox 02-03-2005 09:59 AM

Re: Swipes welcomes Cherokee Yacht Club, Cleora Oklahoma

Originally Posted by P Offshore
I know your crew, you may want to carry spares. :eek:

Here....fishy, fishy, fishy. :drink:

P Offshore 02-03-2005 10:36 AM

Oh, she was chumming? :fish:

DannyD 02-03-2005 11:53 AM

Oooooooohhh... she doesn't look like she is enjoying herself. Thats gotta really stink especially for the boat owner who has to end his day early.

Grand Slam event, I just may do that. Boy thats a long haul.... PA to OK..... what 40 days and 40 nights....?
Maybe I'll just fly in and bum a ride.

jeaston 02-03-2005 02:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by DannyD
Oooooooohhh... she doesn't look like she is enjoying herself. Thats gotta really stink especially for the boat owner who has to end his day early.

Grand Slam event, I just may do that. Boy thats a long haul.... PA to OK..... what 40 days and 40 nights....?
Maybe I'll just fly in and bum a ride.

Well if you brought the boat I coud take some pictures :D :drink: Eric has an idea on cutting the shipping cost :D :drink: :drink:

P Offshore 02-03-2005 02:38 PM

James,
I am impressed, the slightest hint of something not perfect and BAM your all over it!!! :D

jeaston 02-03-2005 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by P Offshore
James,
I am impressed, the slightest hint of something not perfect and BAM your all over it!!! :D

"BAM" thats a boat. When do you want to do something on the web page?

DannyD 02-03-2005 02:50 PM

Ok Ok, how long does it take to tow to OK? Looks like I am going to need a more comfortable truck. James, you are welcome to tow her back when you come to visit and hang out with the Jersey Boyz.
Love the art work!
Are any of you guys coming to the Miami show?

jeaston 02-03-2005 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by DannyD
Ok Ok, how long does it take to tow to OK? Looks like I am going to need a more comfortable truck. James, you are welcome to tow her back when you come to visit and hang out with the Jersey Boyz.
Love the art work!
Are any of you guys coming to the Miami show?

It is just a hop, skip and jump to get here. Then we could take the boat to LOTO and meet :D :drink: :drink:

Ange 02-03-2005 05:05 PM

Hey Danny, you haul her OK and I'll help crew. That just gives me one more good reason to go to OK! And I promise not to let you try to dump me off the back.... :D

jeaston 02-03-2005 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Ange
Hey Danny, you haul her OK and I'll help crew. That just gives me one more good reason to go to OK! And I promise not to let you try to dump me off the back.... :D

Sounds like a potential story :D :drink: