Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Extreme Marine TV / High Speed Marine ??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95667-extreme-marine-tv-high-speed-marine.html)

Wardey 02-03-2005 08:25 AM

Re: Extreme Marine TV / High Speed Marine ???

1 Attachment(s)
:eek: :eek: :eek: You guy's are hurting my feelings !!!!! :( :( :( Maybe change it to Apache TV !!!! :D

RumRunner 02-03-2005 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Pantera1
Whatever just put it on a network i can watch ..instead of some obscure network that noone gets :)

Well said. Extreme is over used, and people may not realize what it is at that point.

freebird35 02-03-2005 01:32 PM

I like the "buyafountainhighspeedextremmarine...but whatever you call it buy a fountain..."
(another joke by the way).

Call it anything you want. If it has fast boats I'll watch it and support the advertisers too.

DollaBill 02-03-2005 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by freebird35
I like the "buyafountainhighspeedextremmarine...but whatever you call it buy a fountain..."
(another joke by the way).

Call it anything you want. If it has fast boats I'll watch it and support the advertisers too.

At least you thought it was funny :(

Michael1 02-05-2005 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Wardey
:eek: :eek: :eek: You guy's are hurting my feelings !!!!! :( :( :( Maybe change it to Apache TV !!!! :D

That's alright Wardey. You've been grandfathered in. :D

Michael

LIOPA 02-06-2005 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Sean H
the extreme fad is almost over.... everything is extreme now; food, cleaners, car dealers, boat dealers, x-games, chevy even had an extreme s-10..... i say speed marine....

I agree...played out...DONE

High Speed is my vote

HUSTLEthis 02-06-2005 11:02 AM

Speed Marine

ospreyproduction 02-07-2005 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Wardey

It might not hurt so bad if we come down to Tampa and do a segment on "Extreme Powerboats" for "Extreme Marine TV". Sounds like a good fit!!! I'm not kidding!! Let's talk!

Lee Dashiell
843-556-0005 Osprey Production Group

Wardey 02-07-2005 06:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Lee, I sent you an email. Dave Warden

ospreyproduction 02-07-2005 07:32 PM

I'll call you tomorrow. We will be in Chiefland Florida March 3-5 shooting a segment on river rockets. We could schedule a segment prior to that or its always possible to come back down if we need too.