Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Boat surveys (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95685-boat-surveys.html)

CMG 02-02-2005 03:00 PM

Re: Boat surveys

when i found my boat there was a deposit and deal fell thru, no $. He screwed the surveyor / I sent surveyor a check, he sent survey. all happy. I didn't break his b*lls on the price. KARMA

Edward R. Cozzi 02-02-2005 05:33 PM

I can't understand why someone who was working for YOU and protecting YOUR interests would not get paid, wait... could it be someone from the Scott Sumrall school of business ethics?
No, Scott says in his illiterate answer in the Bad Business section that he's had no trouble with anyone before Tres and I were on the scene. I guess he only pays the surveyor if he BUYS the boat.

open87 02-02-2005 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
I can't understand why someone who was working for YOU and protecting YOUR interests would not get paid, wait... could it be someone from the Scott Sumrall school of business ethics?
No, Scott says in his illiterate answer in the Bad Business section that he's had no trouble with anyone before Tres and I were on the scene. I guess he only pays the surveyor if he BUYS the boat.

he is in insurance sales remember :rolleyes:

jordy 02-02-2005 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
I guess he only pays the surveyor if he BUYS the boat.

Hey, that makes sense. Why would he want to pay for a survey on a boat that he's not going to buy? :evilb: :D

Jordy <---- stirring again. :D

CMG 02-02-2005 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by open72
he is in insurance sales remember :rolleyes:

Does that mean we only have to pay insurance premiums if claim is filed?? :(

JCPERF 02-02-2005 09:17 PM

I did it for our bro COZ. :evilb: :evilb:

Edward R. Cozzi 02-03-2005 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by jordy
Hey, that makes sense. Why would he want to pay for a survey on a boat that he's not going to buy? :evilb: :D

Jordy <---- stirring again. :D

Jordy, Jordy, Jordy...you are incorrigible!

remark66 02-03-2005 07:39 AM

I had a survey done on a boat and found out it was rotted!!! Well worth the money I paid him. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edward R. Cozzi 02-03-2005 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by remark66
I had a survey done on a boat and found out it was rotted!!! Well worth the money I paid him. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That's almost a weekly occurrence for me and most guys feel like you do.

Tres 02-03-2005 09:05 AM

Ed you just cant admit it. Youve been summeralled.