Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New Powerboat Magazine Teague quote (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95687-new-powerboat-magazine-teague-quote.html)

Reed Jensen 02-02-2005 04:28 PM

Re: New Powerboat Magazine Teague quote

Originally Posted by Chris288
I wouldn't talk considering those two little words still under your screen name,, your credibility isn't much better these days... :rolleyes: :p :D

I'm still the angry misogynist.... I'm just getting nooky now... nothing's different....... :rolleyes:

GLH 02-02-2005 04:40 PM

"Is that one a them thar Midnight Express boats?"

:D:D:D

Rippem 02-02-2005 05:24 PM

so let me get this straight Reed, she's giving it up to you Knowing how you feel about women in general? I gotta see a pic of this one!

me23 02-23-2005 08:11 AM

Good Morning!
Mr. Teague's words were greatly appreciated by us here at Midnight Express. Anyone who wants to look at our newest model, it will be making its debut at the Palm Beach Boat Show, March 18th. 37'x11.5' twin step bottom.

LEOPAJM 10-03-2005 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
The coast guard, customs, police, etc, need boats that can be boarded and and maneuvered by anyone quickly and easily. Our style performance boats are far from friendly in those areas.

You can also factor in that outboards are far less of a mechanical issue than an I/O. The patrol boats are meant to be durable, practical, reliable, roomy, and agile.

Still an apples to oranges comparison considering the needs of the patrol. :cool:

Wow ... this just hit me between the eyes .... "durable, practical, reliable, roomy, and agile ."

All of which , our beloved "sport boats" are not ! :rolleyes:
Aint' it great !!! :drink:

RHC 10-03-2005 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
Wow ... this just hit me between the eyes .... "durable, practical, reliable, roomy, and agile ."

Just because you jumped the line and crossed over to the Dark Side,,,, AAAAAHHhhh never mind ,, :D we still like ya anyway!! :evilb: Did "He" tell ya that he had an engine out yesterday.. :rolleyes:

I chased him for a mile ,, so I could help ,, He just kept going on two,, :cool: :cool:

RHC

GLH 10-03-2005 01:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM

How much f-n room do you need anyway apart for stacking the phone books, isn't that you on the right!!!

LEOPAJM 10-03-2005 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by RHC
Just because you jumped the line and crossed over to the Dark Side,,,, AAAAAHHhhh never mind ,, :D we still like ya anyway!! :evilb: Did "He" tell ya that he had an engine out yesterday.. :rolleyes:

I chased him for a mile ,, so I could help ,, He just kept going on two,, :cool: :cool:

RHC

Yep ! I'll let him tell ya what happened :eek:

These things work pretty well on two .... I've had to "drag one" a few times !!! :drink:

LEOPAJM 10-03-2005 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
How much f-n room do you need anyway apart for stacking the phone books, isn't that you on the right!!!

Hey now ..... I like to really stretch out and get comfortable ya know GL .... I'm "BIGGER" than I look ! :drink: