Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Miami Boat Show Fun Run - Montys - (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95712-miami-boat-show-fun-run-montys.html)

OldSchool 02-04-2005 01:41 PM

Re: Miami Boat Show Fun Run - Montys -

Originally Posted by lucky strike
I know about that. Last year, OSO had a formal party Friday or Saturday Night and I don't want this run to be the same day.

Thanks,
LS JR.

There is no way that I'm going to bring my Tuxedo!!! :p :D :drink: :drink:

Nauti Kitty 02-05-2005 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
I'll come to Monty's to hang out. I'm not sure if I will hassle with the boat or not.

What a lazy azz :rolleyes: I kindly offer to swing by the marina, take the boat to haulover and run it down for ya, princess. Just leave it fueled and Cassie on the back :cool: NK

otis311 02-05-2005 04:46 PM

Sorry Bobby, Im not going to be there during the days your thinking of doing the run. Ill be down on Wednesday and Thursday, I have to Fly back home and work a 24 in the firehouse on both Friday and Sunday and then hop in the truck and drive back down. Im going to stop at my place in St Petes for a day or so then head back over to Miami on Wednesday night or Thursday am. The Poker run is the following day on Friday

BLee 02-05-2005 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
What a lazy azz :rolleyes: I kindly offer to swing by the marina, take the boat to haulover and run it down for ya, princess. Just leave it fueled and Cassie on the back :cool: NK

Yeah, I guess that is a little lazy. :D :D

lucky strike 02-06-2005 02:54 PM

Well, I think Saturday would be the better day just becuase it's the weekend. So who wants to go?

Bobby

GLH 02-06-2005 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
He would need a deck hand, throttleman and driver this year....the one arm would be holding the beer! :D

And someone to change diapers at home...

GLH 02-06-2005 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
I'll come to Monty's to hang out. I'm not sure if I will hassle with the boat or not.

Well we all have our crosses to bear....:D:D:D

TheGladiator 02-07-2005 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
Well, I think Saturday would be the better day just becuase it's the weekend. So who wants to go?

Bobby

You can count us Michigan Guys from Monroe In!
We will have my Gladiator - Big Phil's 39' - Todd D 38'
Let me know what time.

Todd

boot 02-07-2005 09:00 AM

I would love to go but I won't be bringing my 39' express cat down this year ....

Anyone have 2 more spots open for a guy with gas money !?! :evilb: Where is monty's ? Where will this sart and end ?

Thanks ,Joe

bcschoe 02-07-2005 09:30 AM

Bobby,

I will likely be there but can’t fully commit until the week of as I have friends coming to town for the show. I ran down to Monty’s this past Saturday, a little windy but we had fun anyway.

Boot,

Montys- at the Miami Beach Marina there is another in Key Biscayne.