Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Miami Boat Show Fun Run - Montys - (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95712-miami-boat-show-fun-run-montys.html)

Tim G. 02-15-2005 06:54 AM

Re: Miami Boat Show Fun Run - Montys -

Yeah I believe Miami Beach Marina will be loaded with boat show boats....
You can always go into bayside... But it wouldn't be a bad idea to call the dockmaster ahead and tell him you'll need a couple of spots.. :drink:

ONESICKGLADIATOR 02-15-2005 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by OSOAdmin
Bring your camers cause twinsteptiger is gonna put on a show for you, for sure.

Hey Steve
twinsteptiger(AKA pins) :D :D

Rick OSG

bcschoe 02-15-2005 08:19 AM

Guys,

Moorage is obviously tight due to the show. However I called a tour/charterboat operator friend of mine who runs out of Bayside and just got off the phone with Rose(Dockmaster at Bayside). No guarantees but she is working a docking plan for 10-15 boats to raft off the inside wall at Bayside. Let me know your thoughts.

Brad

lucky strike 02-15-2005 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by bcschoe
Guys,

Moorage is obviously tight due to the show. However I called a tour/charterboat operator friend of mine who runs out of Bayside and just got off the phone with Rose(Dockmaster at Bayside). No guarantees but she is working a docking plan for 10-15 boats to raft off the inside wall at Bayside. Let me know your thoughts.

Brad

Brad-

Thank you for stepping up. Keep me informed about Bayside, I am going to call Sundays now to see I can work something out for a backup. Turn your PM's on too ;).

Bobby

lucky strike 02-15-2005 03:42 PM

I just got off the phone with Sundays. Docking shouldn't be a problem. Now, which place is better? Anyone have a preference?

Bobby

lucky strike 02-16-2005 05:51 AM

TTT, how about Sundays???

4 days left, 2 days of school! :evilb: :evilb:

LS JR.

lucky strike 02-16-2005 06:25 AM

An updated count:

Lucky Strike-38 Top Gun
Spitfire1-36 Gladiator
TheGladiator-36 Gladiator
Phil Martin (42Tiger)-39 Top Gun
Todd D-38 Top Gun
Rapid Transit (Expresscat39)-38 Top Gun
Twinsteptiger-45' Maximus
ONESICKGLADIATOR-36 Gladiator
Bschoe-38 Top Gun
Miami Vice-32' Fountain

Anyone else????

LS JR.

bcschoe 02-16-2005 06:41 AM

Blow boats have taken over Bayside-Sundays it is.

Bobby thanks for setting this up. We will see you at Haulover.

spitfire1 02-16-2005 06:44 AM

Friday
Northeast winds 10 to 15 knots increasing to 15 to 20 knots in the evening. Seas 3 to 5 feet near shore and up to 9 to 11 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters choppy in exposed areas.
Saturday
East winds 15 to 20 knots. Seas 5 to 7 feet. Intracoastal waters choppy in exposed areas.
:eek: :eek:

OldSchool 02-16-2005 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire1
Friday
Northeast winds 10 to 15 knots increasing to 15 to 20 knots in the evening. Seas 3 to 5 feet near shore and up to 9 to 11 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters choppy in exposed areas.
Saturday
East winds 15 to 20 knots. Seas 5 to 7 feet. Intracoastal waters choppy in exposed areas.
:eek: :eek:

That's Apache Water!!! :eek: :eek:

All you Bravo Butts better stay on the inside! :cool: :D :D :drink: