Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key Designs? are they in business? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95720-key-designs-they-business.html)

R Addiction 02-03-2005 10:37 AM

Re: Key Designs? are they in business?

I'm particularly fond of the one in the Upper Right side of post #8!! :cool: :D

Ms PatriYacht 02-03-2005 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
I'm particularly fond of the one in the Upper Right side of post #8!! :cool: :D

You mean the one that looks like it has a dead battery, or ran out of gas :D :D :D

R Addiction 02-03-2005 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
You mean the one that looks like it has a dead battery, or ran out of gas :D :D :D

Thats the only way they can get a clear picture of it!! :D

KeyDesigns 02-03-2005 07:00 PM

Mark - We are doing an individual design for Candyman. We would like the opportunity to design one for COPS. We have spoken with several different people that are involved with COPS but no one has finalized their specific needs. Please email us at [email protected] or call us at 305-292-7667. We have some idea on what COPS is looking for in a design. Thanks!

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
Hey Candyman, are you designing the COPS shirt or are you doing one for yourself? I would like to have a COPS shirt by March 12.

Mark

KeyDesigns 02-03-2005 07:02 PM

Chuck - I couldn't find your email, but I am pretty sure it went into SPAM no that I see what your address is. I have changed my preferences so you won't be blocked. Please resend the information to [email protected] THANKS!

Originally Posted by Chuck
the e-mail was from [email protected]. let me know if you find it. I still have it in my sent e-mail section, but I don't see an option to resend it. I can retype it if you don't find it. Thanks

Chuck 02-03-2005 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by KeyDesigns
Chuck - I couldn't find your email, but I am pretty sure it went into SPAM no that I see what your address is. I have changed my preferences so you won't be blocked. Please resend the information to [email protected] THANKS!

How about a fax number please. Thanks

candyman35 02-03-2005 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
Hey Candyman, are you designing the COPS shirt or are you doing one for yourself? I would like to have a COPS shirt by March 12.

Mark

Mark,
This one is for us. We are playing around with names. As soon as we finalize the design I will post a picture.
Dan

Sydwayz 02-03-2005 11:51 PM

Derek & Key Designs took good care of us for the 2005 Winter Chill-Out especially since the request to have T-shirts for the party came in about 10 days before the event.

KeyDesigns 02-04-2005 10:57 AM

I will send you a private email to the address you sent earlier with all the information on how to contact us. Hopefully that will work better.

Originally Posted by Chuck
How about a fax number please. Thanks

:rolleyes:

KeyDesigns 02-04-2005 10:58 AM

THANKS! We enjoyed working with you and glad the shirts got to you on time. Too bad it was so cold there!

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Derek & Key Designs took good care of us for the 2005 Winter Chill-Out especially since the request to have T-shirts for the party came in about 10 days before the event.